Quick Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being naked in front of family members

Grunt

Being naked in front of family members

So I promised to go see my parents this weekend. Since we're Finnish a sauna was of course involved :-P

I really love being in a sauna. Imo its the most relaxing thing in the world. But it really makes me uncomfortable sitting naked next to my dad.. When I was a kid my entire family used to go in together several times per week. So me, my mom, dad and my brother used to sit in this kinda small sauna sweating next to each other for like an hour. It didn't seem at all strange to me at the time.

Of course I don't go to the sauna with my mom anymore but I really don't like going with my dad either. But when he asks me I can't just say "No I don't want to look at your ugly ass dad!". You see it is considered pretty normal around here, but I think its pretty fucking gross.
    I don't really like being naked around guys in general. Girls are another matter but they're not exactly lining up for the job :-P

So how do you feel about being naked around your family?

Mother Teresi

Marklar
    Perverts.

I'd probably be okay sunbathing topless with my parents around but they'll ever see me naked (unless they walk in on something). I occasionally walk round the house in panties and a hoodie for a few minutes if Im going to fetch something, I just kinda pull the hoodie down and walk briskly. ^__^
    "People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people."

I Robert I
    I don't really care much for the extreme heat in saunas (my body doesn't seem to handle heat very well at all :/ ) so for me it's not really a problem that comes up alot. I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked around family members though, not at all.

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreEmo
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perverts.

I'd probably be okay sunbathing topless with my parents around but they'll ever see me naked (unless they walk in on something). I occasionally walk round the house in panties and a hoodie for a few minutes if Im going to fetch something, I just kinda pull the hoodie down and walk briskly. ^__^
    Yeah, it must seem pretty nasty to most people. But its the finnish way i suppose
    Don't blame me for being a pervert, I was raised in a fucked up home :-P

And I'd of course love to watch you sunbathing topless

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by I Robert I
    I don't really care much for the extreme heat in saunas (my body doesn't seem to handle heat very well at all :/ ) so for me it's not really a problem that comes up alot. I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked around family members though, not at all.
    Silly swedes. We don't want you in our saunas :-P

I Robert I
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt
    Silly swedes. We don't want you in our saunas :-P
    I don't want to be there either so no worries there

Marklar
    I wouldn't mind all that much being naked around my dad. Its not that big of a deal, but then again, I don't go walking around naked around anyone other than my wife.

Wow, that was a weird sentence.

kristchan
    I would never, ever, ever be naked around my parents. I would find it easier to be naked around strangers. I'm not modest in the slightest. But my parents I would have a big problem with.
    Of course as a parent, my kid sees me naked all the time. Being a Mommy means never peeing without an audience.

Meowvelous!

Marklar
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: april23 Steam ID: april23
    This thread made me uncomfortable.
    pew pew

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by kristchan
    I would never, ever, ever be naked around my parents. I would find it easier to be naked around strangers. I'm not modest in the slightest. But my parents I would have a big problem with.
    Of course as a parent, my kid sees me naked all the time. Being a Mommy means never peeing without an audience.
    Yup, its the same thing with me. I'd much rather be naked around strangers than my parents.
    They're not that attractive to look at anyway

I'm thinking about putting "Being a Mommy means never peeing without an audience." in my sig