Thread Poop-litical 2024 and beyond thread

Considering how unpopular the other two guys are, it's not that surprising.
I dunno, he's an anti-vaxxer that has admitted to going to Epstein's island and has a dead worm in his brain. It's pretty crazy to me. And honestly, the arguments against Joe Boring are so silly that this election shouldn't even be close. But here we are!

I dunno, he's an anti-vaxxer that has admitted to going to Epstein's island and has a dead worm in his brain. It's pretty crazy to me. And honestly, the arguments against Joe Boring are so silly that this election shouldn't even be close. But here we are!
I never thought that RFK Jr. would need Ivermectin for an actual therapeutic use.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
He's very popular with people under 30 / college kids. A demographic Joe Boring as you called him has completely lost, especially with his support of Isreal since that war started. Younger people don't watch the news / cable news. They listen to podcast and watch tiktok videos. RFK Jr is hitting any major podcast that's willing to have him on and reaching these younger people.

The further this election cycle goes the more glaring it is how the Republicans completely fucked this up by nominating Trump. If they would have nominated almost anyone else this wouldn't even be a race. Biden would be conceding the election by lunch time on election day. I still think Trump will win but barely. However, if Biden pulls it out I won't be surprised. And if that happens the republicans have nobody but themselves to blame.

He's very popular with people under 30 / college kids. A demographic Joe Boring as you called him has completely lost, especially with his support of Isreal since that war started. Younger people don't watch the news / cable news. They listen to podcast and watch tiktok videos. RFK Jr is hitting any major podcast that's willing to have him on and reaching these younger people.

The further this election cycle goes the more glaring it is how the Republicans completely fucked this up by nominating Trump. If they would have nominated almost anyone else this wouldn't even be a race. Biden would be conceding the election by lunch time on election day. I still think Trump will win but barely. However, if Biden pulls it out I won't be surprised. And if that happens the republicans have nobody but themselves to blame.
Pretty much anyone else could easily beat Trump too. I don't see a path to victory for Trump, but I'm certainly biased.