Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

i have a really bad stab wound on my hand
(accidentally self inflicted)
it hit my bone and i bled like a mother fucker

it happened in my kitchen and it was a bloodbath.
in the midst of this drama as i was screaming and crying, my subconscious was still telling me “don’t walk into the living room girl, you have a white area rug”

anyhoo i need stitches badly and i have refused them cuz i have like an insane phobia

this happened about 20 hrs ago. its still throbbing

Office Instrument GIF by Verohallinto

i have a really bad stab wound on my hand
(accidentally self inflicted)
it hit my bone and i bled like a mother fucker

it happened in my kitchen and it was a bloodbath.
in the midst of this drama as i was screaming and crying, my subconscious was still telling me “don’t walk into the living room girl, you have a white area rug”

anyhoo i need stitches badly and i have refused them cuz i have like an insane phobia

this happened about 20 hrs ago. its still throbbing
Uh go to the ER stoopid. Youre gonna get an infection. I just got over a month in the hospital for an infection. You want to go down that route?

this thread is gonna be my jam for a while
cuz i had yet another accident

on Saturday upon landing at our destination, after the pax left the aircraft, we were just cleaning out the jet, i went to the cabin door to toss out some water from a container onto the tarmac (we do it all the time)..
i was wearing my heels (i normally clean in my flat “galley shoes” BUT NOT TODAY)

so i leaned out the door to toss this water and i don’t know what the fffffff happened but the wind blew the container away and i leaned out my body to try not to lose it WHILE wearing my heels and badaboom badabing, I fell OUT of the jet, six feet down to the tarmac - thump

-fractured my shin
-fractured my elbow
- my entire left side is mangled and bruised
-i have a lot of soft tissue injuries throughout my body. BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

luckily my head didn’t hit the ground
ive been incapacitated since saturday at 1pm.

with my bad leg and wonky arm, i’m
cleared to fly home tomorrow but ive decided to operate the flight home cuz i don’t wanna fly back commercial with the peasants

it was a fucking insane fall but i now i think back and im like “ohhh kiki”

• Sad
Reactions: august and fly

on Saturday upon landing at our destination, after the pax left the aircraft, we were just cleaning out the jet, i went to the cabin door to toss out some water from a container onto the tarmac (we do it all the time)..
i was wearing my heels (i normally clean in my flat “galley shoes” BUT NOT TODAY)

so i leaned out the door to toss this water and i don’t know what the fffffff happened but the wind blew the container away and i leaned out my body to try not to lose it WHILE wearing my heels and badaboom badabing, I fell OUT of the jet, six feet down to the tarmac - thump

-fractured my shin
-fractured my elbow

cleared to fly home tomorrow but ive decided to operate the flight home cuz i don’t wanna fly back commercial with the peasants

FAWKKKKKKKKK

-fractured my shin
-fractured my elbow

dropped like a sack of potatoes

-fractured my shin
-fractured my elbow

Like Aunt Bunny falling down the stairs at the Murphy family cookout. 🙈