Thread Poop-litical 2024 and beyond thread

Dumbest comparison in a bit.
Both Russia and Israel are actively targeting non military targets. Nothing to do with who is hiding where
You think Ukraine isn't targeting indiscriminately? It's just how war goes? What Russia is doing is taking people prisoner and torturing them which is highly objectionable .

You think Ukraine isn't targeting indiscriminately? It's just how war goes? What Russia is doing is taking people prisoner and torturing them which is highly objectionable .
Ukraine has a fraction of the arsenal of Russia, as well as no reason to target civilians or launch indiscriminately.
Some may land where they aren't supposed to, but that's an accident.

No. I don't think they are targeting indiscriminately.

Trump on trial, 6 months from the presidential election, war in Ukraine raging, war in Gaza raging, police cracking down on college protestors....I turn on CNN this morning and they're still talking about the governor of South Dakota killing a dog because it was killing chickens 🤦‍♂️

Why wouldn't they? Trial won't have anything new till noonish, election is a repeat of last one with the exception of the GOP VP pick, war in Ukraine isn't moving cause the GOP is busy shitting the bed, no comment on Gaza, police cracked down on protestors last week so there's nothing g new there.

Meanwhile, the only VP candidate for the GOP nominee is a dog killer.

Slow news day so far. Because it's fucking 730.
Calm your tits.

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH
Why wouldn't they? Trial won't have anything new till noonish, election is a repeat of last one with the exception of the GOP VP pick, war in Ukraine isn't moving cause the GOP is busy shitting the bed, no comment on Gaza, police cracked down on protestors last week so there's nothing g new there.

Meanwhile, the only VP candidate for the GOP nominee is a dog killer.

Slow news day so far. Because it's fucking 730.
Calm your tits.
Meh, she was never going to be their nominee.

As I stated in a previous post, I do think it's funny this is the final thing that disqualifies her as opposed to all the fucked up shit Trump has done and now he's nominated for the 3rd time.

Trump on trial, 6 months from the presidential election, war in Ukraine raging, war in Gaza raging, police cracking down on college protestors....I turn on CNN this morning and they're still talking about the governor of South Dakota killing a dog because it was killing chickens 🤦‍♂️
What was the next story?

She's a piece of shit, but I'm not really sure this was on her. There was no way this was going to trial before the election.
Oh, fully disagree. NY and GA managed it, and I'd argue that the NY trial is broader in scope just due to the number of charges.
Wrap it up before the election? Doubt it. But start it? For sure.

Hell, even with Judge Corruption at the helm it was supposed to start this month.