Hi. Your pix go here now.

Label's got 24 slots. Metal cover has 20 knockouts, and they're wider, which is why the gaps are under the breakers.

Reached out to Schneider Electric. They 100% agree the cover is wrong, but they won't just send me a new one, they want the whole panel returned to the distributor for replacement. Fuck sakes.

Label's got 24 slots. Metal cover has 20 knockouts, and they're wider, which is why the gaps are under the breakers.

Reached out to Schneider Electric. They 100% agree the cover is wrong, but they won't just send me a new one, they want the whole panel returned to the distributor for replacement. Fuck sakes.
I mean, you can't blame them. Liability is a motherfucker.

I don't know dick about fuck, but why is that panel so empty?
Originally I asked for an 8 slot panel. Figured two EV chargers + 14-50R outlet + maybe a TT-30R for the camper = 7 slots, really don't need more than that.

However this 24 slot panel was a leftover one they had that they offered up. Massively overkill for what I need, but I ain't complaining.

Originally I asked for an 8 slot panel. Figured two EV chargers + 14-50R outlet + maybe a TT-30R for the camper = 7 slots, really don't need more than that.

However this 24 slot panel was a leftover one they had that they offered up. Massively overkill for what I need, but I ain't complaining.
Canada doesnt have the mandatory 8 minimum dedicated circuits in the kitchen alone im guessing (2 small appliance, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, vent hood, island, garbage disposal)

Canada doesnt have the mandatory 8 minimum dedicated circuits in the kitchen alone im guessing (2 small appliance, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, vent hood, island, garbage disposal)
This is the outdoor subpanel on front of my house.

We've got the same kitchen requirements. Fridge, freezer, microwave, vent hood, dishwasher, island outlet, 5 countertop circuits, oven, heat in the floor and two 240V outlets mean my main panel is about 1/2 kitchen.

240426328Messengercreation1c77196b9551425da8aa6505de567ff8.png