WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

Maybe? It's outside of Denver but a totally reasonable drive.
eh, I've been. It's fun and pretty, but not worth the drive from Denver to Colorado Springs if that's the only goal.

We dicked around in Morrison and watched the hipsters fall off the sidewalks after a morning hike around Red Rocks. Then we got hailed on in line for the show, stood in line for merch, walked up and down a billion stairs, and in general had a great time. Saw Primus play "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" for the first time live since 1996, after the big finale got the kibosh put on it on account of them blowing up half the stage electronics somehow.

Left the car in Morrison, as it's about a mile of hiking down from the amphitheater, and it allowed us to bypass the enormous number of cars that were there (there were 9,500 people at the show).

438814468_10210601807596743_6600730727004038526_n.jpg

439999428_10161042007839342_4833385846484151488_n.jpg

Sure it does. Schedule 3 can be prescribed, but Schedule 1 cannot.
Anything can be prescribed, FDA has approved MDMA and LSD for treatment resistant PTSD, albeit recently but the scheduling is based on "potential for abuse" :lol: which is why I can get fentanyl script but not weed :lol:

It's as stupid as the federal switchblade laws.

Anything can be prescribed, FDA has approved MDMA and LSD for treatment resistant PTSD, albeit recently but the scheduling is based on "potential for abuse" :lol: which is why I can get fentanyl script but not weed :lol:

It's as stupid as the federal switchblade laws.
No. Unless I've somehow missed something, none of those drugs are approved yet. A doctor cannot prescribe MDMA. There is an EXTREMELY rigorous process to go through to get approval to study Schedule 1 drugs, as they are deemed drugs with no research potential.

@eileenbunny can probably write pages on this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
No. Unless I've somehow missed something, none of those drugs are approved yet. A doctor cannot prescribe MDMA. There is an EXTREMELY rigorous process to go through to get approval to study Schedule 1 drugs, as they are deemed drugs with no research potential.

@eileenbunny can probably write pages on this.
I talk to her about it all the time. She's working on getting psylocibin stuff in MD. I've seen the bills and stuff.

Anyway my bad on the MDMA it's on fast track approval. I guess they have until August 11th to make a decision but signs point to yes...

My point was that it's "more legal" to have to have take home fentanyl than it is to have a silly plant that is universally understood to not form a chemical dependence and have very few negative side effects. Opioids even when you have them available it's like do I want to lessen the pain for a few hours but also get mad sweats and nausea later. Alcohol is straight up poison, alters your brain chemistry, and is habit forming and it's not even considered a "drug"

I talk to her about it all the time. She's working on getting psylocibin stuff in MD. I've seen the bills and stuff.

Anyway my bad on the MDMA it's on fast track approval. I guess they have until August 11th to make a decision but signs point to yes...

My point was that it's "more legal" to have to have take home fentanyl than it is to have a silly plant that is universally understood to not form a chemical dependence and have very few negative side effects. Opioids even when you have them available it's like do I want to lessen the pain for a few hours but also get mad sweats and nausea later. Alcohol is straight up poison, alters your brain chemistry, and is habit forming and it's not even considered a "drug"
And my point was that Schedule 1 drugs cannot be prescribed, while Schedule 3 can.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia