Hawt Ermagerd it’s Fry-Day! V.biotches

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥71,098
Cut the lawn yesterday, so that‘s outta the way.

Got an eye exam today at Warby Parker so I can order glasses with the proper prescription, and not whatever the fuck the other eye doctors office decided to write down and is definitely wrong.

Buddy of mine finished restoring his 1992 John Deere tractor. He needs a place to park it, so he’ll bring it over here and we’ll carve a spot out of the tree line for it. Which really means cleaning up some of the big ass trees that have fallen the last few years. So yay more free fire wood.

Weather is gonna be good so it’ll be outdoor pizza oven time, or maybe fire up the Masterbuilt Gravity smoker.

Also, it’s probably time to reseal the dripping rocker cover on the lawn tractor, had to add half a quart of oil yesterday. I’ll do an oil filter change, and swap the air filter while I’m at it.

Beer.

Happy Friday GIF

@APRIL's birthday is this weekend. She hates birthdays and Christmas, so in the spirit I decided to throw her a Christmas in July party. We're having friends over to watch Christmas movies on the lawn. Its the 7th o-ring of Satan's asshole hot here, so this will be fun.

Then tomorrow we have a kid's birthday party to get drunk at. And on Sunday (Ape's actual birthday), we're going to have lunch with one of her clients.

Beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Dude 90 is not nice out and it rained last night. By noon it's going to be 90 and 120% humidity.

Also most eye dudes use those machines that automagically pull your prescription from your eyeballs. I do have warby parker frames/lenses. Can't really beat the price for durability.

I originally planned to take today off and drive to Tallahassee for a boat day this weekend to celebrate my birthday.
But the forecast is pretty nasty so we are putting it off.

Now I'm sitting at my place deciding whether to keep cleaning, go check Ikea's As-Is section, or play vidya games.

We all have colds this week so I expect more sitting around doing nothing today. After feeling terrible all day yesterday I’m hoping for some improvement today.

I originally planned to take today off and drive to Tallahassee for a boat day this weekend to celebrate my birthday.
But the forecast is pretty nasty so we are putting it off.

Now I'm sitting at my place deciding whether to keep cleaning, go check Ikea's As-Is section, or play vidya games.
have you noticed that as you get older, it feels good to get shit done? Stuff that you dont have time to do due to work or whatever.

My most fulfilling days off are days when i get to work on something or finish something that i just didnt have time to before.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
have you noticed that as you get older, it feels good to get shit done? Stuff that you dont have time to do due to work or whatever.

My most fulfilling days off are days when i get to work on something or finish something that i just didnt have time to before.
No?
I don't wanna go to work itself, so the whole idea that "now i can get shit done" instead of "now I have leisure time" irritates me

That shit is either: not a deal, or totally fucked. Never found anything good there.
There was one item I've kept my eye on. Need a stand for my TV and it would work. Its been there for a couple weeks and I was gonna see if I could talk em down another $20.

But I've found plenty of stuff there.

That shit is either: not a deal, or totally fucked. Never found anything good there.
I get good supplies there. Like if i need shelves for something im building.
But yeah, never a whole unit thats not just trashed.