Hi. Your pix go here now.

240401646c186997b038f480bbe3a186cf33a01f9photo.jpg

I refuse to play healers or religious folk - that schtick would get old for me within the hour. I did bring a cowbell for my last character. Came in handy now and again :lol:
I’m in deep. I’ve taken to worshiping my D&D goddess in real life. Been doing it for weeks, waiting for our next camping to start. I praise her morning and night by ritual and often randomly throughout the day. It’s going to be a lot of fun for me. Heck, it already is.

• Love
Reactions: fly
I’m in deep. I’ve taken to worshiping my D&D goddess in real life. Been doing it for weeks, waiting for our next camping to start. I praise her morning and night by ritual and often randomly throughout the day. It’s going to be a lot of fun for me. Heck, it already is.
u fukn weirdo! :lol: <3

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I'm actually not fake hurt. @Domon

Home now. Got tea and my new T-Mobile 5g internet.
Yeah, you're gonna have to thicken your skin up. About a year ago you were lying and bullshitting about things, as addicts do. Those coals are still hot and take a long time for people to forget. Perhaps if you took steps towards building a trust then it will go much better for you. Prior addicts can attest to this process. Going from being an untrustworthy person to a trustworthy person is not a quick thing, nor will it ever go at a pace you want to dictate, because you can't control how people think and feel about you; you can only act consistently over time to influence those thoughts and feelings.

Over 10 years ago I did an epic thing in the name of hunger and expedition - namely, a sandwich travelled in my purse all the way on a 2 day drive from Virginia to Florida. To this day my sandwich purse is thrown in my face in a misguided attempt to shame me for my greatness.

Your shame is too fresh to give up on referencing. You ought to get used to it imo.

Yeah, you're gonna have to thicken your skin up. About a year ago you were lying and bullshitting about things, as addicts do. Those coals are still hot and take a long time for people to forget. Perhaps if you took steps towards building a trust then it will go much better for you. Prior addicts can attest to this process. Going from being an untrustworthy person to a trustworthy person is not a quick thing, nor will it ever go at a pace you want to dictate, because you can't control how people think and feel about you; you can only act consistently over time to influence those thoughts and feelings.

Over 10 years ago I did an epic thing in the name of hunger and expedition - namely, a sandwich travelled in my purse all the way on a 2 day drive from Virginia to Florida. To this day my sandwich purse is thrown in my face in a misguided attempt to shame me for my greatness.

Your shame is too fresh to give up on referencing. You ought to get used to it imo.
Jehannum still references stuff I said in like 2005. Also I know you don't read the forum but try living down living in your car :lol:

You also know my views on that aside from never even getting to smoke weed. I'd really like to know what exactly I lied about, one might say I have the receipts.

This isn't as complex as all that. People love to kick you when you're down, or maybe it's an American thing. I've never experienced so much hate as a) when my ex tried help me lighten my load by 21 grams and b) this transplant extravaganza.

Also Sandwiches seem well designed for purse travel. I mean you don't go on a picnic and are like I'll bring a roast. You bring sandwiches or the ingredients to make sandwiches. Or a smorgasbord which IS A GODDAMN SANDWICH.

Last edited: