WTF My brain is full of intercourse

Wow, I missed this thread! Fuck you, Sarc! :heart:
Still in Austin? How many kids you up to? Hope life is treating you well. Cheers!

Wow, I missed this thread! Fuck you, Sarc! :heart:
Still in Austin? How many kids you up to? Hope life is treating you well. Cheers!

Yep, still in Austin. 3 kids and counting. I can't sign up for any of those DNA kits or that number could go up. >.>

And yeah, between old man dad stuff and our ridiculous careers I'm not in regular posting mode these days. But I'll make more time for it.

Yep, still in Austin. 3 kids and counting. I can't sign up for any of those DNA kits or that number could go up. >.>
You and me both, brother! That's some scary shit. Whatchu driving now? Remember you getting rid of the FJ. Still a car fiend so excuse me. :cool:

You and me both, brother! That's some scary shit. Whatchu driving now? Remember you getting rid of the FJ. Still a car fiend so excuse me. :cool:

Yeah that sucked. I still regret it, but it was a bit of a disaster. Flood damage from a hurricane, cracked axle...it needed a large infusion of cash that we didn't have at the time. And in the Texas hill country those vehicles fetch a premium no questions asked.

My primary driver is a Chrylser Pacifica. :fly: Yep, living the dream. That fucking thing parks itself though. It's got cameras and eyes all over it. Fancy tech. I have a Grand Cherokee, but as the parent who works from home I handle 95% of the kid duty. Wife is driving an old no-bells Benz that's paid off. We don't believe in expensive cars. Terrible investment. We'd rather own expensive real estate.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Yeah that sucked. I still regret it, but it was a bit of a disaster. Flood damage from a hurricane, cracked axle...it needed a large infusion of cash that we didn't have at the time. And in the Texas hill country those vehicles fetch a premium no questions asked.

My primary driver is a Chrylser Pacifica. :fly: Yep, living the dream. That fucking thing parks itself though. It's got cameras and eyes all over it. Fancy tech. I have a Grand Cherokee, but as the parent who works from home I handle 95% of the kid duty. Wife is driving an old no-bells Benz that's paid off. We don't believe in expensive cars. Terrible investment. We'd rather own expensive real estate.
We have nice cars bought with cash as well. It's the only way to roll!

Forgot to tell you what cars! Have a 430hp Hyundai Genesis 5.0 V8 Rspec sedan and the wife has a 305hp Cadillac CTS Sportswagon. Awesome cars.

We also moved to JAX Beach 8 months ago and said goodbye to downtown ATL after a long time there. We got married a month ago after 10 years together.

I'm working for this joint.: www.tracepoint.com
Pretty cool gig. Getting flown all around and paid a bunch while leveling up my skills.

You mean the best trial assistant and skip tracer in Texas? No. Not for years.
Cool, I was a para for about 16 years, personal injury. Gotta say, I am TRIGGERED every time I see this thread title - major horndog. Anyways, glad you came back, there is a thread devoted to banging. I am it's father :) https://uselessforums.com/threads/bang-this-thread-when-you-get-done-bangin.15644/

And congrats on your escape from law.
hong kong lol GIF

I escaped law as well. Was the sys admin for the legal dept at CNN/Turner for 10 years as well as the C level crew.
Attorney's are generally the most unappreciative sobs regarding tech. in my experience. They're usually not total dummies so it was always disappointing to me how you had to neg them into anything to move their tech shit forward. Total creatures of habit. But my experience was at small firms. See, someone was an atypical attorney somewhere and THEY fucking got it and got big.

pss - tell Joy B. at Trace I want to bang her. Just kidding. 🤔 :lol: I took a quick look at their site - cool shiite there bro-ham.

Attorney's are generally the most unappreciative sobs regarding tech. in my experience. They're usually not total dummies so it was always disappointing to me how you had to neg them into anything to move their tech shit forward. Total creatures of habit. But my experience was at small firms. See, someone was an atypical attorney somewhere and THEY fucking got it and got big.

pss - tell Joy B. at Trace I want to bang her. Just kidding. 🤔 :lol: I took a quick look at their site - cool shiite there bro-ham.

I had all the lawyers wrapped around my finger, as well as the C level guys. I have a very chill approach. Turn on max verbosity, be extremely knowledgeable with the subject matter, and confident in everything you do. Sets them at ease when they know they're not the smartest one in the room and you low key intellectually dominate them. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie

Send me a link! That's fucking hysterical! You know more about my company than I do. :lol:

Last edited:
I had all the lawyers wrapped around my finger, as well as the C level guys. I have a very chill approach. Turn on max verbosity, be extremely knowledgeable with the subject matter, and confident in everything you do. Sets them at ease when they know they're not the smartest one in the room and you low key intellectually dominate them. :cool:
I kind of got that about your roll. S'all good. Many things in life you can push past resistance if you come on strong with veracity and [well-deserved] confidence..
Like . .

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Send me a link! That's fucking hysterical! You know more about my company than I do. :lol:
"Talent Director". No I''m not sending you a link. My mind was being creepy - I am working with this cute red-head on my refi, Joy was the only reddish gal at your company(I actually looked at careers, one never knows) and I elected to get creepy. In case you know her IRL. Then you'd feel extra creepy every time you see her. :lolbow: Unless she can take a joke - in which case you tell her when you've both had a drink.:lol:

"Talent Director". No I''m not sending you a link. My mind was being creepy - I am working with this cute red-head on my refi, Joy was the only reddish gal at your company(I actually looked at careers, one never knows) and I elected to get creepy. In case you know her IRL. Then you'd feel extra creepy every time you see her. :lolbow: Unless she can take a joke - in which case you tell her when you've both had a drink.:lol:
Already found the pic. Hah! I don't have to go into the office since it's in Baton Rouge. I'm 100% a hired gun contractor flying to wherever they send me, remotely.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie