WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

Things you find out searching court records.

Long story short, a mildly popular brewery round these parts, run by a married couple, closed for it’s Winter break. No big, did it the year prior too for 2 weeks.

Except this time they didn’t reopen. They had another brewery come in to pour their own stuff for two events that had been contracted for.

What we all knew last year was that the two brewers left in September, followed by the tap room manager in October. Then the rest of the staff quit.

Court records show that they failed to pay some or all of their federal and state taxes, not once, but two times each!

One judgement against them was for $126k 😳

One rumor circulating is that the couple split. Another rumor is that they sucked ass to work for.

Anyway, spam.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Celebrate Yahoo GIF

Jus' sayin'.

No. Unless I've somehow missed something, none of those drugs are approved yet. A doctor cannot prescribe MDMA. There is an EXTREMELY rigorous process to go through to get approval to study Schedule 1 drugs, as they are deemed drugs with no research potential.

@eileenbunny can probably write pages on this.
I can, but I'm not sure if you want me to.
I talk to her about it all the time. She's working on getting psylocibin stuff in MD. I've seen the bills and stuff.

Anyway my bad on the MDMA it's on fast track approval. I guess they have until August 11th to make a decision but signs point to yes...

My point was that it's "more legal" to have to have take home fentanyl than it is to have a silly plant that is universally understood to not form a chemical dependence and have very few negative side effects. Opioids even when you have them available it's like do I want to lessen the pain for a few hours but also get mad sweats and nausea later. Alcohol is straight up poison, alters your brain chemistry, and is habit forming and it's not even considered a "drug"
It's interesting that we talk all the time but from this I'm unsure if you are listening. The Maryland bill that I just completed work on will create a task force to recommend policies in Maryland for access to natural psychedelic substances. Psilocybin is one of those but not the only one. MDMA and LSD will not be included.
And my point was that Schedule 1 drugs cannot be prescribed, while Schedule 3 can.
True, and if MDMA gets the nod from the FDA it will be rescheduled by the DEA almost immediately. There's like a 30 day period where some procedural stuff has to happen much like what is happening with cannabis now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
Anything can be prescribed, FDA has approved MDMA and LSD for treatment resistant PTSD, albeit recently but the scheduling is based on "potential for abuse" :lol: which is why I can get fentanyl script but not weed :lol:

It's as stupid as the federal switchblade laws.
Scheduling is only partially about abuse potential, and also their definition of abuse is not what you think. To meet schedule 1 criteria the substance must also have no recognized medical use and have a high abuse potential. Half the drugs on schedule 1 actually have a very low abuse potential or literally anti-addictive properties. The DEA considers illegal use to be abuse so even if you only use LSD once in your life they think that is abuse. That's why their stats on abuse don't mean anything.