Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not. sure it will not stop everyone but if it even stops 1 murder from happening then it was worth it. There are illegals in the us who have been deported 2-3 times already who came back and killed someone. That just goes to show or current protection is shit
So one murder is worth 21.6 billion dollars?

No.

30M a month?
Come on.. that sounds ridiculously high

Where is the breakdown for that?

giphy.gif

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO
I don't know the numbers, was on my phone... but it's stupid high because of the security detail they have. :hs:

Well there's no way it's 30m a month.
That's just some fake ass news on your part.

For shame

She's a little off

However, here are the numbers.

When Trump is in Trump tower, the cost (to the city of New York, which isn't getting reimbursed from the feds) is 308k per day.

When it's just Melania and Baron, it's around 127 - 145k per day.

So, when it's just the First Gold Digger, it's 4 million a month. Base costs.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/22/trump-tower-security-costs-taxpayer/

Keep in mind, that is only for trump tower. The costs for his weekend trips to Mar A Lago aren't figured into that as well.

While 30 million is high, it's looking that 15 million is probably close to the mark.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
No it is not. sure it will not stop everyone but if it even stops 1 murder from happening then it was worth it. There are illegals in the us who have been deported 2-3 times already who came back and killed someone. That just goes to show or current protection is shit

Wait so build a WHOLE WAAAAAALLLLLLLL to prevent one possible/assumed killing
And TADA, wall was worth it ??

How is he gonna keep SOME white male republicans from being murders, woman beaters, rapists and kiddie diddlers!?

Does he plan on building a wall INSIDE the country?

Because I sure as fuck know that not every illegal is a murderer, rapist or kiddie diddler

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
March 2016 — Juan Razo, a Mexican illegal alien living in Painesville, Ohio, agreed to plead guilty to a crime spree that included the shooting death of a 60-year old woman, attempted rape of a 14-year old girl, kidnapping and burglary.

April 2016 — A Salvadoran illegal alien, Mauricio Morales-Caceres, was convicted of first degree murder

May 2016 — Illegal aliens, Reinol Vergara and Edson Benitez, pled guilty to second degree murder for the death of a 90 year-old Minnesota man they beat and tied up while they stole from his home

June 2016 — Eleven illegal alien members of the Salvadoran MS-13 gang have been convicted of a series of crimes including murder

June 2016 — A Mexican illegal alien, Juan Carlos Sepulveda-Castro, was sentenced to two and one half years in prison in Idaho for threatening people with an assault rifle.

July 2016 — Mauricio Morales-Caceres, an illegal alien from El Salvador was sentenced in Montgomery County, Maryland to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of another Salvadoran. Morales identified himself as an MS-13 gang member, and testimony indicated he had no remorse for his crime.

August 2016 — Two Salvadoran illegal alien gang members were convicted of murder

September 2016 — September 2016 – Walter Gomes DaSilva, a Brazilian illegal alien, pled guilty to the murder of his teen-aged daughter

September 2016 — September 2016 – Jorge Elizade Sanches, an illegal alien confessed to the beating death of his common-law spouse

September 2016 — Cecil Burrows, an immigrant from India, is due to be deported following more than three years imprisonment for his involvement in orchestrating a gang rape in his home in 2012

October 2016 — A previously deported illegal alien is jailed in Michigan after admitting to strangling his girlfriend. Raul Perez had been deported to Mexico in 2004 and again in 2005 after a judge found him guilty of illegal reentry. He also had been in police custody five days before the murder for driving under the influence.

January 2017 — Alexis De La Rosa Sosa, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced in Texas to four concurrent terms of 12 years in prison for the deaths of two persons as a result of his crashing into their vehicle while driving recklessly and then fleeing the scene of the crime.

January 2017 — A Mexican illegally in the United States;, Leonard Pennelas-Escobar, was shot dead in Arizona as he assaulted a police officer by banging his head against cement after Pennelas shot and wounded the officer who had stopped to render assistance after Pennelas driving at a high speed had rolled the car killing the woman passenger.

February 2017 — 29-year-old Ricardo Solis Garcia was sentenced to 20-29 years in prison after being convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in Burke County

should I keep going? These are the people you liberals are trying to protect with your anti deportation and sanctuary cities

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Wait so build a WHOLE WAAAAAALLLLLLLL to prevent one possible/assumed killing
And TADA, wall was worth it ??

How is he gonna keep SOME white male republicans from being murders, woman beaters, rapists and kiddie diddlers!?

Does he plan on building a wall INSIDE the country?

Because I sure as fuck know that not every illegal is a murderer, rapist or kiddie diddler

I agree they are not but if they are forced to try the legal way we can vet out the violent criminals

March 2016 — Juan Razo, a Mexican illegal alien living in Painesville, Ohio, agreed to plead guilty to a crime spree that included the shooting death of a 60-year old woman, attempted rape of a 14-year old girl, kidnapping and burglary.

April 2016 — A Salvadoran illegal alien, Mauricio Morales-Caceres, was convicted of first degree murder

May 2016 — Illegal aliens, Reinol Vergara and Edson Benitez, pled guilty to second degree murder for the death of a 90 year-old Minnesota man they beat and tied up while they stole from his home

June 2016 — Eleven illegal alien members of the Salvadoran MS-13 gang have been convicted of a series of crimes including murder

June 2016 — A Mexican illegal alien, Juan Carlos Sepulveda-Castro, was sentenced to two and one half years in prison in Idaho for threatening people with an assault rifle.

July 2016 — Mauricio Morales-Caceres, an illegal alien from El Salvador was sentenced in Montgomery County, Maryland to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of another Salvadoran. Morales identified himself as an MS-13 gang member, and testimony indicated he had no remorse for his crime.

August 2016 — Two Salvadoran illegal alien gang members were convicted of murder

September 2016 — September 2016 – Walter Gomes DaSilva, a Brazilian illegal alien, pled guilty to the murder of his teen-aged daughter

September 2016 — September 2016 – Jorge Elizade Sanches, an illegal alien confessed to the beating death of his common-law spouse

September 2016 — Cecil Burrows, an immigrant from India, is due to be deported following more than three years imprisonment for his involvement in orchestrating a gang rape in his home in 2012

October 2016 — A previously deported illegal alien is jailed in Michigan after admitting to strangling his girlfriend. Raul Perez had been deported to Mexico in 2004 and again in 2005 after a judge found him guilty of illegal reentry. He also had been in police custody five days before the murder for driving under the influence.

January 2017 — Alexis De La Rosa Sosa, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced in Texas to four concurrent terms of 12 years in prison for the deaths of two persons as a result of his crashing into their vehicle while driving recklessly and then fleeing the scene of the crime.

January 2017 — A Mexican illegally in the United States;, Leonard Pennelas-Escobar, was shot dead in Arizona as he assaulted a police officer by banging his head against cement after Pennelas shot and wounded the officer who had stopped to render assistance after Pennelas driving at a high speed had rolled the car killing the woman passenger.

February 2017 — 29-year-old Ricardo Solis Garcia was sentenced to 20-29 years in prison after being convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in Burke County

should I keep going? These are the people you liberals are trying to protect with your anti deportation and sanctuary cities

Shall I post a link to all the white male killers who lived freely in the unite states who killed, maimed and raped women?

How are you making a federal case out of illegal.murderers when you have bigger problem internally?? Like 100x bigger

I agree that everyone should enter the country LEGALLY... but your plight sucks dude.

Shall I post a link to all the white male killers who lived freely in the unite states who killed, maimed and raped women?

How are you making a federal case out of illegal.murderers when you have bigger problem internally?? Like 100x bigger

I agree that everyone should enter the country LEGALLY... but your plight sucks dude.

every murder is bad no matter who does it. However when it is done by someone who should not even be here that makes the us look weak and defenseless.

I feel every family who has been hurt/murdered/raped/wronged by an illegal should be allowed to sue our government until they actually start to do something about it.

every murder is bad no matter who does it. However when it is done by someone who should not even be here that makes the us look weak and defenseless.

I feel every family who has been hurt/murdered/raped/wronged by an illegal should be allowed to sue our government until they actually start to do something about it.
200.webp

What I'm getting here is this..

IF YOURE AN ALIEN OR A MUSLIM CRIMINAL KILLER, UR GOING DOOOOOWN
BUT IF YOU ALREADY A CITIZEN AND A KILLER, CARRY ON

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
What I'm getting here is this..

IF YOURE AN ALIEN OR A MUSLIM CRIMINAL KILLER, UR GOING DOOOOOWN
BUT IF YOU ALREADY A CITIZEN AND A KILLER, CARRY ON

Xenophobia is his new schtick. Because it's his Tangerfuhrer's schtick.

Wickie is a lemming for snake oil salesmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.