Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No deflection. Trump lied, Obama lied, Hillary Clinton lied. Yet all I have seen is a daily pounding of Trump. No talk of the other. I find it amusing.

Why the fuck would we talk about past events in the 2017 politics thread?

q3iCWqE.gif

Obviously you can't either, otherwise you'd be using the same function you want others too and do it yourself.

My point exactly - there is a huge bias here. If I can be proven wrong, then do so.

I tell ya, these fbk slime boyz suck at tolling.

Especially [you][/you]. Total asshat.

I was not in FBK. And I am not trolling - I'm trying to actually debate, rather then the mud slinging going on. Apparently that is not your intent.

I'm not getting what you're saying at all because while Obama wasn't perfect, he made it very apparent that he had class and cared for the country. There is no comparison between him and Trump.

Your opinion. Not fact. He just shared views with you. Moreover, the issue is not class, but whether or not the person can do right for the country. LBJ was a pig and his ethics were suspect, but he helped get some great law passed. FDR condemned thousands of young men to death on D Day, and sent over 110,000 people into internment camps, solely because because they were of Japanese heritage. Truman dropped the atomic bombs on Japan. Jimmy Carter was probably the best person we have ever had as President - certainly in recent times, but he was not a good leader. Nixon opened relations with China.

Trump has saved jobs in this country. Whether the Keystone pipeline is a good thing, we have to wait to see. In short, it isn't black and white.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.