Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it says person or entity so presumably he's got a relationship with the conference he was scheduled to attend. hopefully that's enough to let him in
I really fucking hope so. We just found about it, and our admin folks are looking into it. Plane ticket and everything is all bought - he's flying to pearson in toronto and from there down to the US, if he gets turned back at the border he's stranded in toronto.

Plus he's attending and giving a presentation on a bunch of work we've been doing here, his work in particular. We really want this to happen, and having to substitute him out for a "non-brown person" would be such fucking bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
This is all a secret push to make international video conferencing a bigger thing than it is. Blocked by a rogue nation's immigration insanity? VideoConf your ass into the meeting and never be bothered by planes or international security again!

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie and pacojas
oh he does. unlike you he is not biased and calls it how he sees it.

“I have seen a lot of elections and I have never seen anything like this. It seems to me it is a testament to the complete collapse of education that people can have such preposterous policies as an end to free trade and think that’s going to help America. It’s just startling that: a) the candidates know so little and; b) that the voters have not been better informed about this. The American education system is in a state of freefall collapse so that certainly explains a lot,” ben stein
:lol: nothing he said there requires an IQ above 100

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
bruh she used to be homeless and ate dumpster food. that is far from what you say about her

Now I'm getting scorned by you?

I must be doing something right.

How much food and home could copious amounts of hair dye, tattoos, and piercings get you?

Even if the physical items were "free" the time invested in them wasn't.

this is bullshit. It should not be allowed in anyway. Those poor people are just trying to escape their war torn countries for a better life. This is America where we accept everyone. It is stupid to punish all muslims for the few who are radicalized.
Who were you expecting to trick with this?

How much food and home could copious amounts of hair dye, tattoos, and piercings get you?

If you want to insult her then do it about her nudes that leaked here so her dad who also posts here could see them

so now I'm not allowed to have any leisure time, either?
my hair dye took 10 minutes to apply, and I paid nothing for it. my tattoos were done in my leisure time, and again I didn't pay for any of them. I don't understand your new stance- I'm unpunk because I... do things? in my time off?

my hair dye took 10 minutes to apply, and I paid nothing for it. my tattoos were done in my leisure time, and again I didn't pay for any of them. I don't understand your new stance- I'm unpunk because I... do things? in my time off?
You're not punk because he wasn't mid-august by mid August.

also the last time I dyed my hair (prior to this weekend) was October 2016, and before that it was March of 2016, which is also the last time I paid for a haircut. I don't exactly consider that copious amounts of dye, and I cut my hair less than once a year.

Relax. I was out of line before and I'm probably out of line now too.

I don't really not like you or anything. Somebody could easily criticize my habits the same way. I just don't think it's very "punk" to rent from the govt and the bank although it ends up the same renting from another private person.

I do think it's rather disingenious railing against a system you choose to operate within, but then again, alot ( @APRIL ) of us do just that. It's not we have that much of a choice, individually anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.