[Contest] UF Xmas Giveaway Week 1: WINNER

I'm disappointed no one laughed at thintoast being turned into a dog named camry :fly: I probably could have cut that whole section out and come in under the 700 words

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Omg I laughed my ass off.
-Michael Kors hobo
-kicked the cat...eewww

Omfg

You killed it
Really glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun picturing you doing all this!

I'm disappointed no one laughed at thintoast being turned into a dog named camry :fly: I probably could have cut that whole section out and come in under the 700 words
That got me laughing too. I'm sure I'm biased but I really liked the story a lot (my fave of the bunch).

It was a dark and stormy night in the desolate town of Canadiaville. Tre sits in his deteriorating 1970’s leather desk chair with a mouse in his right hand, a 2L bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red in his left, and a rogue spring from the old mans chair tearing through his spiderman underpants and penetrating his anus. The alarm clock on his plywood desk held up by two pvc pipe sawhorses is his daily reminder that once it goes off he should stand on his chair, take a big swig of his Mountain Dew Code Red, throw his Viking helmet across the room, shout “FUCK YEAH!!!” and then send his 1998 Compaq Pentium into overdrive as he clicks submit and watches his 28k dial up modem crank out triplechinjcc.jpg. He stands on his chair with grease in his hair and his big santa belly overlapping his Ford seabelt buckle belt as he watches his Wimdows ME machine think hoping that maybe this time, he’ll be able to submit it once before the whole system crashes.

As is by design though, the BSOD is an unwelcome sight. Tre knows that his Viking rain dance was all for naught. Tre though, the ever determined man that he is, resets his mystery machine, waits 45 minutes to load all of the totally rad toolbars and the desktop stripper and resets his troll position. He fetches his Viking helmet, resupplies his Mountain Dew Code Red, sits down in his chair, allowing the corkscrew spring to easily slide up his butthole and waits for the alarm clock to go off again.

3...2…1

Chug chug chug chug chug… whoosh… crash… FUCK YEAH!!! Click…

5% uploaded… 10%... 20%... 30%... 31%... 32%...

Oh fuck.

75%... 80%... 85%... 90%... HOLY JESUS IT’S GOING TO WORK!!!

95%...99%...

100%!!!

Hooray!!! The image is posted, and now tre sits back in his anus chair awaiting the fruits of his labor in the form of lols and rofls.

The only reply… #obsessed

i thought these stories were supposed to be fiction?

• Gravy
Reactions: gee, Duke and APRIL