FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the other band is starting to take off with good gigs, both the modern country band, and the classic rock band I used to play with are calling me more to sub. Good to be missed.

It's good to not show up every now and then, or at least be alarmingly late. It makes people appreciate what you do.

It's good to not show up every now and then, or at least be alarmingly late. It makes people appreciate what you do.

It's interesting. I left the rock band about 8 years ago, but am still friends with them - we do a gig or two together every year. It's all old hat stuff - most I can play in my sleep.

I played with the modern country band for 4 years, and left last fall (they mostly gig late spring through fall). Decent band - I just got tired of the music, and wanted something to gig more. I still play with the drummer every week doing jazz. We need one rehearsal just to go over a few things.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's interesting. I left the rock band about 8 years ago, but am still friends with them - we do a gig or two together every year. It's all old hat stuff - most I can play in my sleep.

I played with the modern country band for 4 years, and left last fall (they mostly gig late spring through fall). Decent band - I just got tired of the music, and wanted something to gig more. I still play with the drummer every week doing jazz. We need one rehearsal just to go over a few things.

Don't know that I could stomach 4 years of "modern country" but down here anyway, that and tejano is where the money's at. That's like the two demographics that still spend money on a night out at a dance hall with a real band

I kind of dig the tejano but they don't let white guys play. Probably scared we'll steal all the chicks after the men get drunk and fight.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I have @pacojas winning. He is african american and everyone knows african americans never fight one on one

EDIT.

EX. he would team up with strings to beat everyone and then turn on strings

ha,.. that's right KW! my Mexican gf always jumps in when i fight. even when i'm winning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.