FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you cared and still fucked up, because people do, you'd unfuck yourself going forward instead of doubling down on insane troll logic

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
if you cared as much as you state, you wouldn't use a slur around strangers regardless of the passes your friends gave you. saying you care and actually caring enough to unfuck yourself are two different things
I didn't use the word around him.

and if you cared and still fucked up, because people do, you'd unfuck yourself going forward instead of doubling down on insane troll logic
You say shit that offends me all the time. I would never ask you to censor your words or ideas.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
You say shit that offends me all the time. I would never ask you to censor your words or ideas.
if you had a legitimate reason, such as I was using a slur that existed solely to dehumanize or oppress you based on an inherent quality of your person, I would hope you would.

but in the year of our lordt two thousand and fucking seventeen, I should not have to be explaining to any reasonable person why that word is not ok

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
if you cared as much as you state, you wouldn't use a slur around strangers regardless of the passes your friends gave you. saying you care and actually caring enough to unfuck yourself are two different things
I think thats the first time I've heard the term unfuck, nice, I'm gonna use it lots now:p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
you used the word around me, a gay, and any number of other gay folk who post here
I don't censor my language on the internet. If I'm overly offensive for you, you can block me. It's not the same as in reall life where I can not be ignored that simply. I know a lot of people think the internet is supposed to be a safe place. I don't agree.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I don't censor my language on the internet. If I'm overly offensive for you, you can block me. It's not the same as in reall life where I can not be ignored that simply. I know a lot of people think the internet is supposed to be a safe place. I don't agree.
3edgy5me.png

make racists/sexists/homophobes/transphobes/fascists/TERFs feel unsafe, not people for whom real life is already unsafe

you used the word around me, a gay, and any number of other gay folk who post here
Where were you over the past 12 months as I've rallied against homophobic epithets countless times used by OG UF members?
Nowhere, that's where. And don't try and tell me removing vowels makes it ok ( f g t) because it doesn't.
You are on the attack now cause OOD is not one of your buds.
I don't take OODs position on the F words, I was edified thoroughly by my former band leader.
Try and be consistent k thanks :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Do I honestly make you feel unsafe?

I know a lot of people think the internet is supposed to be a safe place. I don't agree.
if you disagree that anywhere on the internet should be a safe place, then you believe it should be unsafe or don't care that some people would be made to feel unsafe because it's "just the internet" and "for the lulz" and whatever other half-cocked excuse for why you think it's OK to use that word you come up with. so if you're hellbent on challenging safety, pick a better target and keep the f-slur out of your mouth and offa your fingers

Where were you over the past 12 months as I've rallied against homophobic epithets countless times used by OG UF members?
Nowhere, that's where. And don't try and tell me removing vowels makes it ok ( f g t) because it doesn't.
You are on the attack now cause OOD is not one of your buds.
I don't take OODs position on the F words, I was edified thoroughly by my former band leader.
Try and be consistent k thanks :)
I call shit out when I see it, sorry I'm not around 24/7 and don't read every post on every thread

tag me next time you see it and I'll come 'round and tap in

Status
Not open for further replies.