Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I don't understand. How does crushing something activate something harmful but ingesting it to the point it dissolves to that core doesn't? Unless the intent is t not be able to dissolve said core.
Did you read my explanation? I think that's what he was attempting to say but didn't even understand the information he was giving himself. Pfffft non pill poppers esplaining opiates. Lolololol

Did you read my explanation? I think that's what he was attempting to say but didn't even understand the information he was giving himself. Pfffft non pill poppers esplaining opiates. Lolololol
I read your explanation which sounded nothing like what he said. The core is on the inside. He said the bad stuff was in the core. He wasnt talking about a time release due to a coating.

And judging from what ive read of your posts, i don't think you have grounds for spouting knowledge.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The core is where the actual strong meds are. They coated them recently to try to battle abuse. To get the oxy in full force all at once you'd have to take roxies they are not coated but are mostly only used in hospice.

But some people try to get passed this to feel the rush all at once by crushing snorting baking injecting etc

It would be harmful if snorted or injected, but not if swallowed like it was designed to be.
I read on a forum about crushing baking chilling it then you drop the powder into a shot glass of coca cola let it sit a few hours then when you drink it you get the rush and they had to clarify that this same method could be used mixed with water and banged but that you should not be banging coca cola onto veins. Lololol wtf

The core is where the actual strong meds are. They coated them recently to try to battle abuse. To get the oxy in full force all at once you'd have to take roxies they are not coated but are mostly only used in hospice.

But some people try to get passed this to feel the rush all at once by crushing snorting baking injecting etc
you're a raging idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.