Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a tube in the tractor tire, and got it back up and rolling. First tube had a manufacturing defect :/ leaked like a sieve.

machine helped massively in getting the tire OFF the rim, but was a pain in the ass to get it back on, and i ended up just doing it by hand with a prybar .

Got my new wiper blades on, and scheduled an oil change and tire rotation for thursday.

Yes, I pay someone to do that. :jvag:
I don't change my own oil, because my mechanic charges the same price for the job as I'd pay buying the oil/filter myself.

I also don't rotate my tires, unless swapping front/back when I switch between winter/summer tires counts.

I changed the oil in the Datsun, and got it ready to go to Austin. The 300ZX is already good to go, I think. Still waiting to hear back from my friend whether he's going to take the 240Z on Thursday or if I have to drive it tomorrow.

Got my new wiper blades on, and scheduled an oil change and tire rotation for thursday.

Yes, I pay someone to do that. :jvag:
Me too, I go on Ladies' Day for my oil changing and get free car wash/vacuum.

Edit: also the windshield wipers because I (and husband) have bought the wipers and sadly failed miserably at installation. Husband blamed the wipers :D

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
As stated already: call a bearing supply shop. Quick google search shows Bartlett Bearings and Miller Bearings as possible candidates in Tampa.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
  • Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.