Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I spaced out when they said that insulin would be aggressively covered by the plan, and forgot about the whole pump thing.

They’re miniature machines that speak bluetooth and deliver insulin in crazy small doses vs what you can do with a needle, and natively talk to a glucose monitor to figure out dosage, unfortunately they only last 3 days.
o_O I've only seen the smart phone type ones. You need the tubes replaced but not the whole pump.

Final Countdown GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Anyway, I did get the radiology bill sorted, sorta. They were actually billing me for an x-ray from 4 years ago that my car insurance was supposed to cover. So I had to log back into State farm which I don't even have anymore and sort through like 70 claims to find that accident's PIP claim. ><

Then somehow my doctor made a prescription and sent it off to my pharmacy but they didn't get it and tried to refill my old prescription for the same drug so I called my doctor's office all goddamn day trying to sort it out. No one picked up and they don't put you on hold for long, you get forwarded to voicemail and I've been leaving messages for like a week. Finally I called my PHA who divorced me last week and she said couple pharmacy systems got hacked so everything is falling apart and she walked over to my doctor's office and apparently they sent it in but...? I need that stuff because I'm gaining weight>.<

Then some lady was super pissed at me for putting a tow ticket on her car and she's going off just as I'm leaving and wants to know who my supervisor is etc. Trying to explain my supervisor doesn't give a shit because we're contractors so if she has a problem she should call the client not the security company :rolleyes: Anyway 20 minutes after my shit ended she calmed down. Now I'm home in/on bed/couch/chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.