Hawt Ermagerd it’s Fry-Day! V.biotches

RCMP arrested a couple in the area with a bunch of stolen packages, following multiple reports from the public.

Wonder what the process is for getting my shit back, or if there's any hope of it :/

At least we're honest with ourselves about it up here and making some effort, even if it's meager, to try and make shit right.

Compared to florida, where they're editing schoolbooks about Rosa Parks. Like what the fuck?
It's easier to control dumb people. It's also easier if they are fighting each other and ignoring the rich politicians sucking off all the sweet cream!

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Spending every day at the hospital is fun.

Went to pain doctor and told him about the withdrawals so he upped my dose? He also said to get some topical CBD so I got some. Shit that stuff is expensive. 55$ for a little tub of skin butter. Lady gave me a bunch of samples of other stuff too. Can't really complain. And no I didn't go to a head shop, I went to the medical dispensary.

Other doctor gave me a round of IV bumex and I peed almost a litre. He said it would help get my sodium up cause I'm hypervolemic RN and that's prolly why I couldn't breathe last night.

Surgeon reduced my hernia. Ever wonder what it's like to have someone put all their weight on your balls and rub it back and forth? Cause I have. My junk is all bruised but I feel better.

One of my roommates yelled at me for like 30 minutes on the phone cause the basement smelled like sewage and accused me of shitting on the floor and stuff. So I got home and look in the basement bathroom and the entire thing is flooded with sewage. All the drains in the basement are backing up. So I opened the patio doors and trying to air the place out.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Got my cajun bandit door. Wife picked it up from the "exhibits desk" today.

It won't close on my classic 18.5" WSM, the nut holding the latch on hits the body of the smoker. But BARELY. Really don't want to cut a notch out of my smoker body, I'll probably end up grinding down the nut and seeing if that makes it fit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Spending every day at the hospital is fun.

Went to pain doctor and told him about the withdrawals so he upped my dose? He also said to get some topical CBD so I got some. Shit that stuff is expensive. 55$ for a little tub of skin butter. Lady gave me a bunch of samples of other stuff too. Can't really complain. And no I didn't go to a head shop, I went to the medical dispensary.

Other doctor gave me a round of IV bumex and I peed almost a litre. He said it would help get my sodium up cause I'm hypervolemic RN and that's prolly why I couldn't breathe last night.

Surgeon reduced my hernia. Ever wonder what it's like to have someone put all their weight on your balls and rub it back and forth? Cause I have. My junk is all bruised but I feel better.

One of my roommates yelled at me for like 30 minutes on the phone cause the basement smelled like sewage and accused me of shitting on the floor and stuff. So I got home and look in the basement bathroom and the entire thing is flooded with sewage. All the drains in the basement are backing up. So I opened the patio doors and trying to air the place out.

why is it flooded ?
call the landlord
your roommate sounds like a dick

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
why is it flooded ?
call the landlord
your roommate sounds like a dick
Well we don't know who the landlord is, everything has to go through some power tripping social worker from the state. Only time I met her she spent the entire time lecturing a.room.full of people about how we'd be a bunch of homeless junkies she wasn't here.

Well we don't know who the landlord is, everything has to go through some power tripping social worker from the state. Only time I met her she spent the entire time lecturing a.room.full of people about how we'd be a bunch of homeless junkies she wasn't here.
aww man!
you prob need a dehumidifier too