WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

flew a canadian politician to FLA yesterday.
this AM i got their catering request that i have to source out here.

anyways..
they want a cheese platter

Small cheese platter -
aged machengo
aged parmesan
aged Gouda
no odorous cheeses

no odorous cheeses?!? how the fk am i supposed to control how a cheese gonna smell and how do i know how sensitive your nose is to mine ?

rich people are bullshit

anyways..

Small cheese platter -
aged machengo
aged parmesan
aged Gouda
no odorous cheeses

no odorous cheeses?!? how the fk am i supposed to control how a cheese gonna smell and how do i know how sensitive your nose is to mine ?

rich people are bullshit
😆 I feel like an actual rich person would let the staff design the cheese plate.

anyways..

Small cheese platter -
aged machengo
aged parmesan
aged Gouda
no odorous cheeses

rich people are bullshit
I was out to dinner a few weeks ago and a friend of a friend who was part of the group works for a private airline like you do. People were asking him questions at first and he said he couldn't discuss anyone specificity he's flown because you guys sign NDA's and all that. Two hours and a lot of bourbon later he let it out that Beyoncé was by far the worst person he's ever been in a plane with. From the time she showed up until she excited the plane he said she was a nightmare and a complete cunt to anyone she came in contact with.

It made me think of you and how proud I am of you for not throat punching any of these rich pompous assholes yet. :lol:

I was out to dinner a few weeks ago and a friend of a friend who was part of the group works for a private airline like you do. People were asking him questions at first and he said he couldn't discuss anyone specificity he's flown because you guys sign NDA's and all that. Two hours and a lot of bourbon later he let it out that Beyoncé was by far the worst person he's ever been in a plane with. From the time she showed up until she excited the plane he said she was a nightmare and a complete cunt to anyone she came in contact with.

It made me think of you and how proud I am of you for not throat punching any of these rich pompous assholes yet. :lol:

lol! i’m not shocked! Bey gives off horrible diva vibes

some of my passengers are absolute egotistical nightmares. others are kind and generous , you just never know

i just do my thing and just try to get thru the flight.

but yea we sign crazy NDAs soooo

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers

anyways..

Small cheese platter -
aged machengo
aged parmesan
aged Gouda
no odorous cheeses

rich people are bullshit

You're in Florida.

Go to a fuckin Publix.

anyways..

Small cheese platter -
aged machengo
aged parmesan
aged Gouda
no odorous cheeses

rich people are bullshit
Not hard to stay away from funky cheese. However, that means you exclude all the good fukn cheese. Idiots.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
So, where can a guy find decent cargo shorts these days?

I mean the good ones, made from canvas, not the shit stretchy garbage they're selling at Target, Old Navy, and Costco now.

I'm following up because I got a recommendation for Duluth Trading Company.

So, I'll give some "fire hose relaxed fit" cargo shorts a whirl in a few days.
Those are ok. I was also gonna say the propper bdu shorts are also good and are only like $25

I need to have more kids. This is the last year I’ll be able to claim my oldest as a dependent and next year both my boys are the lower child credit amount.