WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

I thought you should all know, I just made a sardine paste and ate it on saltine crackers. I’m ‘bout to wash it down with some ice cream.

I thought you should all know, I just made a sardine paste and ate it on saltine crackers. I’m ‘bout to wash it down with some ice cream.
I love sardines. Haters gonna hate but they've probably never had them.

My go-to is a bit Mediterranean inspired sandwich. Sardines, fresh spinach and tomato on a nice crusty bread. With manchego cheese wedges and some green apple slices.

I drink a variety of non alcoholic stuff, rn I'd have it with sparkling cucumber water with a lime wedge.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I love sardines. Haters gonna hate but they've probably never had them.

My go-to is a bit Mediterranean inspired sandwich. Sardines, fresh spinach and tomato on a nice crusty bread. With manchego cheese wedges and some green apple slices.

I drink a variety of non alcoholic stuff, rn I'd have it with sparkling cucumber water with a lime wedge.
My non alcoholic drink of choice is Bush NA. I have a less than great history with alcohol but still love the taste. Bush NA is the best I’ve found for the price in my area. I’d eat the mess out of some sardines and saltines with a Bush NA in hand.

My non alcoholic drink of choice is Bush NA. I have a less than great history with alcohol but still love the taste. Bush NA is the best I’ve found for the price in my area. I’d eat the mess out of some sardines and saltines with a Bush NA in hand.
Athletic Brewing makes some good NAs.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I've only tried Heineken NA and idk it was kinda sweet. Didn't really like it. My local liquor store has a ton of NA wines but hard to swallow $20 for grape juice. I just was mentioning it because the good pairing with sardines and cheese is something citrus y like a Pinot Blanc or chardonnay.

Who deleted the boobs!

CENSORSHIP!

Donald Trump GIF