Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

he was super insecure about me and other girls and i will never understand why.

one time a friend of mine who i had messed around with LONG before i met him showed up at my birthday party at a bar and he lost LOST his shit.
like he ruined the whole night with his rage. all because she was there (with her new BF)

weirdo
he was probably insecure because it represents a quality he can never replicate/compete with. like, in his mind, men weren't a threat because he thinks he's the ultimate specimen of man, but if what you were wanting was a woman, he can't be that. idk.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
he was probably insecure because it represents a quality he can never replicate/compete with. like, in his mind, men weren't a threat because he thinks he's the ultimate specimen of man, but if what you were wanting was a woman, he can't be that. idk.
:lol: You have great bedside. My GP (is a pakistani woman) is like, life sucks, suck it up buttercup.

:lol: You have great bedside. My GP (is a pakistani woman) is like, life sucks, suck it up buttercup.
well, while I can guess as to what his issue in this scenario might have been, it doesn't excuse that he is a soggy fart hole of a person and whatever his hangups are aren't/weren't Kiki's job to fix, especially if he expected her to basically like, read into his tantrum and then coddle him based on that rather than being a big boy and talking about his feelings.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
well, while I can guess as to what his issue in this scenario might have been, it doesn't excuse that he is a soggy fart hole of a person and whatever his hangups are aren't/weren't Kiki's job to fix, especially if he expected her to basically like, read into his tantrum and then coddle him based on that rather than being a big boy and talking about his feelings.
*shrug* Not really what I was getting at. It's easy to say the right thing to do. Real life is significantly more complicated.

*shrug* Not really what I was getting at. It's easy to say the right thing to do. Real life is significantly more complicated.
no yeah I was just saying I didn't include unkindness in my original response bc it mostly goes without saying so don't give me too much credit on the manner

I know there's a world war going on and stuff but I just wanted to update this thread with wil wheaton

-still stressing me out over stupid shit
-still haven't met her (thank god)
-last month she asked me: "why do you work so much" which I replied "cuz I like nice things + like to travel" so she says "ohh so youre materialistic"
Soooo I said "why dont you like to work and earn a living? I guess youre a lazy bum"

anyhoo that was another week where we had no contact.

then one day she writes me and tells me "I got a job at the supermarket and im the assistant manager"
so it looks like Little Wil is finally growing up and getting a job and contributing to society.

Yesterday she sent me a stupid video of her lip synching some stupid song from the 80s. I watched it, deleted it and moved on with my life
then I get bombarded with:
-did you watch my video
-did you like it
-do you remember that song?
-did you laugh
-was it funny

like Jesus FAAAK. so I replied. yea it was funny

then its:
-was it CUTE funny
-was it haha funny
-was it silly funny
-did you laugh for real?

like why why why why why

I know there's a world war going on and stuff but I just wanted to update this thread with wil wheaton

-still stressing me out over stupid shit
-still haven't met her (thank god)
-last month she asked me: "why do you work so much" which I replied "cuz I like nice things + like to travel" so she says "ohh so youre materialistic"
Soooo I said "why dont you like to work and earn a living? I guess youre a lazy bum"

anyhoo that was another week where we had no contact.

then one day she writes me and tells me "I got a job at the supermarket and im the assistant manager"
so it looks like Little Wil is finally growing up and getting a job and contributing to society.

Yesterday she sent me a stupid video of her lip synching some stupid song from the 80s. I watched it, deleted it and moved on with my life
then I get bombarded with:
-did you watch my video
-did you like it
-do you remember that song?
-did you laugh
-was it funny

like Jesus FAAAK. so I replied. yea it was funny

then its:
-was it CUTE funny
-was it haha funny
-was it silly funny
-did you laugh for real?