Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a paid position, and she's going through all the formalities.

So you're the only person here with their panties in a wad.
I read that because she is taking an "unpaid position" that there is issue with it because unpaid positions are not held to the same ethical standards as paid government employees.

Everything is kookie in the white house. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Or don't say merry Christmas all December

7f56a93bc3014e16b43a950624357d89
I despise this puppet head of a woman.

Ivanka Trump takes a job in the white house and nobody has said anything about it here yet? The pearl clutching anti-Trumper crowd has really let me down this morning. Boooooo!

In any other administration nepotism of this degree would be the biggest scandal of the year.

At the moment it's pretty low priority. At least with her being an official employee she's subject to rules unlike her pretend unofficial advisory position.

But it's pretty clear not a single one of the conservatives here actually care about government waste and corruption since they haven't said a word about it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
I read that because she is taking an "unpaid position" that there is issue with it because unpaid positions are not held to the same ethical standards as paid government employees.

It was unpaid. It's now a paid position so she's get treated like a federal employee but will supposedly not take a salary

Though her father already broke that promise to donate his salary so it's not like she's believable.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

There was an issue initially because she was going to "voluntarily comply" with everything, but after the uproar it, she decided to go through what paid employees do.

Status
Not open for further replies.