Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Started curing some pork belly for homemade bacon again...

xezWR62.jpg

Ok so I have been a pescatarian for about 5 months now
No beef
No chicken
No pork

I have been really good and my will power has always been strong when it comes to food (bulimia days)
However

Everytime i scroll my Tapatalk, this fucking picture flashes by and it's got me all kinds of fucked up!

Watching CEO eat meat NOTHING
BBQ surprise party with so much BBQ meats ? NOTHING
Eating at a top 40 restaurant in the world where the meat was siiiiick... NOTHING

I log into this mother fucker and see this ONE PIC, and I want all the meats in the world at once

I hate you ashy-Tray

No beef
No chicken
No pork

I have been really good and my will power has always been strong when it comes to food (bulimia days)
However

Everytime i scroll my Tapatalk, this fucking picture flashes by and it's got me all kinds of fucked up!

Eating at a top 40 restaurant in the world where the meat was siiiiick... NOTHING

I log into this mother fucker and see this ONE PIC, and I want all the meats in the world at once

I hate you ashy-Tray

I guess you missed the finished product pic:

170611565IMG0557.jpg

You're welcome.

No beef
No chicken
No pork

However

I hate you ashy-Tray
Yah, that sliced one that he posted is insane for kicking in ALLL the cravings!

No beef
No chicken
No pork

However

I hate you ashy-Tray
It's just fat fat fat, the ewwwwiest pic!