Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what I wish there was? A website where you could input the Revolutions Per Mile you want to match, then it would find you a size closest to that that actually exists

I need to match 720 RPM(ile) as the current spec for the truck and the original tire size for the wheel I'm putting on the truck was 295/45R18. 275/50R18 is 721 RPM. As close to perfect as I can find. Doesn't exist as a tire.

295/45R18 isn't bad, 730 RPM, but the guy that had the wheels before me put on something like 275/55R18

Seems like awfully short sidewalls for a truck. Unless I guess it doesn't really get used like a truck?

Seems like awfully short sidewalls for a truck. Unless I guess it doesn't really get used like a truck?
Not really. Only thing you can't really do with that is off road, and you'd have to be a goober to go trail riding or whatnot in a 2WD truck.

So long as the load rating is good for the truck, no problem. Considering that every manufacturer is shipping out trucks with an option for an aspect ratio of about 50.... :iono:

How far we've come since the 80s

from this

Lotus-Esprit-Turbo-Type-82_James_Bond.jpg

to this

2016_Ferrari_488_GTB_Front.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
God damnit.

Ordered parts off eBay. Didn't look at the "local pickup" option (because honestly, who the fuck does?)

Fuckers are shipping from Pinellas Park. 45 minutes from me. Now they'll take two days to get here

God damnit.

Ordered parts off eBay. Didn't look at the "local pickup" option (because honestly, who the fuck does?)

Fuckers are shipping from Pinellas Park. 45 minutes from me. Now they'll take two days to get here
Can't you call them?

Wrapping up the last of the sun-damaged shit on the Z32. Apparently, Nissan used some non-UV-safe plastic for the radiator overflow, and it's been crumbling slowly ever since I reinstalled it after paint.

So, new overflow bottle, new neck, new dipstick/cap assembly, and new clips to hold it all in.

Probably should have done that before I left, but the big radiator does its job well. Still have to make a vanity panel to hide the top of it, but that'll come eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.