Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

My son is on flu 3 of the first three months of school.

Fuckin' numbnuts.

It's up in the air whether I'll get it or not, but odds are good.

I'm with you. I just got a letter from my son's school that he has missed too much and we need to work on a plan to improve his attendance. They are really pushing attendance numbers around here. I replied that the plan should be to encourage parents to keep kids home if they are sick so they don't share their germs constantly and not to push kids with fevers to come to school anyway just so that our numbers look good. We just got out of a pandemic, you'd think they'd understand that spreading germs isn't a great idea. My son has literally been sick for two months with a cough and congestion. It randomly gets worse and he gets a fever and sleeps for 3 days and we have to keep him home.

While I agree that everyone is likely to continue to get COVID and we don't need to worry about it as much as we used to since we have better treatments, even for our vulnerable populations, I think wearing a mask if you have to go out when you are sick is polite. Lots of other cultures embrace this idea and don't get upset at the idea of wearing masks in public or at work or school when there is an outbreak, even of the common cold or the flu. It seems that the difference is more that we do not have a society with communal sensibilities and are much more individualistic.
Covid is the new flu, we're going to see it forever. It blows me away people are still living their lives in fear of it. Go outside, live life, be people.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I can't think of a single person who has that mindset other than Howard Stern. So anecdotally, that doesn't seem to be a very common thing.
I don't think it's as common but there's definitely a segment of people still doing it. I saw people in taped-on N95's and goggles at the trade show I was at last month. A bunch of masked people in the airports too.

Covid is the new flu, we're going to see it forever. It blows me away people are still living their lives in fear of it. Go outside, live life, be people.

Today I'm tired and angry, so I'm feeling a little more argumentative.

This is the attitude of somebody who does not live with a chronic disease. It must be very nice to go out and live life without the significant potential for long-term consequences like that. Not everyone is so fortunate.

Today I'm tired and angry, so I'm feeling a little more argumentative.

This is the attitude of somebody who does not live with a chronic disease. It must be very nice to go out and live life without the significant potential for long-term consequences like that. Not everyone is so fortunate.
More than 99% of people don't live with a chronic disease and have no idea what it's like. It's the same with any disability.

Take steps to be proactive based on your own need, as has been customary for all of history.

I have no responsibility to look out for a random stranger's needs. I'm not going take the same actions they would, and I shouldn't be expected to. Nor should I be ridiculed for not automatically showing empathy.

It's the same as anything else. If it's your choice, great. If it's not mine, great. The amazing part of freedom is we're both correct in our actions.

More than 99% of people don't live with a chronic disease and have no idea what it's like. It's the same with any disability.

Take steps to be proactive based on your own need, as has been customary for all of history.

I have no responsibility to look out for a random stranger's needs. I'm not going take the same actions they would, and I shouldn't be expected to. Nor should I be ridiculed for not automatically showing empathy.

It's the same as anything else. If it's your choice, great. If it's not mine, great. The amazing part of freedom is we're both correct in our actions.
So first, you are wrong. 133 million Americans live with at least one chronic health condition. That's almost half the people.

The rest of what I'm going to say about this is opinion and I recognize that, but I am going to start with a few more facts. I am going to use the example of migraine because it is what I know the most about. 1 in 6 Americans (about 40 million people) live with migraine. The WHO calls it the second leading cause of all disability. It is estimated that migraine costs the US $96 billion a year in taxpayer funded healthcare costs and lost worker productivity. Migraine attacks frequently occur when people living with the disease encounter triggers. This can be things we cannot control like hormonal fluctuations or changes in the weather, but more often it is things like perfume, flickering lights, or loud noises. Early studies show that people with migraine and another disease called new daily persistent headache are more prone to long-COVID as well, and we are seeing costs associated with headache diseases rising.

My thought is this. If we had a society that was more communal and less individualistic like the ideology you profess to be "freedom", then we could reduce the financial burdens on society and we could have a society where everyone is actually more free. Things as simple as not wearing fragrance in public could actually save you money. Things as simple as wearing a mask in public if you feel sick could save money AND lives.

It's kind of like how we decided that it might be a good idea to put ramps and wider doors in places so people in wheelchairs could go places. It ultimately benefits everyone. Not every chronic condition is visible like that though, and not every chronic disease is the same, but I bet if we asked experts in other disease spaces they would share some pretty startling statistics along the same lines as the ones I just shared.

Sure, you don't have to give a shit about other people. As for whether you should or should not be judged for your lack of empathy, isn't that part of your freedom? Who are you to tell others what opinion they should or should not have of you? Don't they have the right to tell you that you are a dick if they want to? You have the freedom to choose how you react to that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
So first, you are wrong. 133 million Americans live with at least one chronic health condition. That's almost half the people.
If that's a valid stat, TIL. I had no idea the classification for disability was wide enough to include all migraines either.
The rest of what I'm going to say about this is opinion and I recognize that, but I am going to start with a few more facts. I am going to use the example of migraine because it is what I know the most about. 1 in 6 Americans (about 40 million people) live with migraine. The WHO calls it the second leading cause of all disability. It is estimated that migraine costs the US $96 billion a year in taxpayer funded healthcare costs and lost worker productivity. Migraine attacks frequently occur when people living with the disease encounter triggers. This can be things we cannot control like hormonal fluctuations or changes in the weather, but more often it is things like perfume, flickering lights, or loud noises. Early studies show that people with migraine and another disease called new daily persistent headache are more prone to long-COVID as well, and we are seeing costs associated with headache diseases rising.
Costs in the medical world is a discussion in itself... The pharmaceutical industry is the same as every other industry, they're using the same subscription model. I'd like to see more acceptance of natural medicines and actually curing diseases instead of just treating symptoms. I've got a friend that suffers from cluster migraines and has a prescription/license to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms to use as treatment, they work better than any pharmaceutical he's tried. I'd like to see the medical industry shift focus back onto the patients they're supposed to be helping instead of primarily focusing on their bottom line. Public health is a service, not a for-profit industry. Every time I have to call my health insurance company I'm reminded why I pay so much in premiums, the massive call centers full of fucktards that can't help cost a lot of money.
My thought is this. If we had a society that was more communal and less individualistic like the ideology you profess to be "freedom", then we could reduce the financial burdens on society and we could have a society where everyone is actually more free. Things as simple as not wearing fragrance in public could actually save you money. Things as simple as wearing a mask in public if you feel sick could save money AND lives.
Society is already a community. Ironically, moving out of the metropolitan area I grew up in allowed me to feel more like I was part of a community. When there's a million people all in one place the individual gets lost. When you live in a town of under 1k people you are eileenbunny, cletusjones, fly, etc (definitely not APRIL though) and you aren't lost. Reducing the financial burden on the individual doesn't start with masking up, it starts with the government reducing its size and decreasing the amount of funds it steals from the citizens. The IRS didn't need those 90k agents, ukraine didn't need those billions, etc... If you reread my post, I have no issue with people who are sick wearing masks or staying home, that's ideal. Keep your cough contained. My issue is with the healthy people being forced to "protect" others by wearing masks or undergoing needless medical procedures.
It's kind of like how we decided that it might be a good idea to put ramps and wider doors in places so people in wheelchairs could go places. It ultimately benefits everyone. Not every chronic condition is visible like that though, and not every chronic disease is the same, but I bet if we asked experts in other disease spaces they would share some pretty startling statistics along the same lines as the ones I just shared.
Sure, and society accommodates a bare minimum for all things. It places the onus on the individual to decide their own risk level. If someone is immunocompromised and wants to go out in public they should take whatever steps are necessary to make it safe for them. None of that is anyone else's responsibility. It's not possible to force everyone to comply with public safety measures that are overly restrictive to make everywhere safe for the compromised few, and it's against human nature.
Sure, you don't have to give a shit about other people. As for whether you should or should not be judged for your lack of empathy, isn't that part of your freedom? Who are you to tell others what opinion they should or should not have of you? Don't they have the right to tell you that you are a dick if they want to? You have the freedom to choose how you react to that.
I've got empathy for a range of people in my circle, but I don't have time to have empathy for every special case out there. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

As for the discussion about migraine, are you using the word migraine interchangeably with headache? Migraine is a primary, genetic headache disease characterized by attacks lasting 4-72 hours. The pain is typically unilateral, pulsating, with moderate to severe intensity, and aggravated by physical activity, and associated with nausea and/or photophobia and phonophobia. An attack has 4 phases and can come with a range of other symptoms including vomiting, confusion, blurred vision, fatigue, numbness in extremities, seeing flashing lights, feeling hot or cold, dizziness, and more. More often than not, an attack cannot be treated with a couple of Advil and a nap. The average person living with migraine disease has 4-6 migraine days a month. This is enough to impact a typical 9-5 job. About 5 million people living with the disease have chronic migraine, with 15 or more migraine days a month. Of those, about 1/5 have intractable migraine, which is a migraine attack that just never goes away but may vary in intensity.

Until very recently, I was living with a migraine attack that started in 1991. I have tried over 70 treatments including but not limited to dozens of pharmaceuticals both preventive and abortive alone and in various combinations, yoga, physical therapy, elimination diets, behavioral therapy, biofeedback, neurofeedback, acupressure, acupuncture, psychedelics, various exercise routines, strict routines, IVIG, mindfulness, meditation, dozens of vitamins and supplements, putting my feet in hot water and ice on my head, putting my feet in cold water and a heating pad on my head, ice packs, ice baths, chiropractic, massage, tai chi, salt caves, transcranial magenetic stimulation, hyperbaric chamber, craniosacral therapy, various nerve stimulating devices, breathing techniques...and I'm sure there is more. The only thing anyone ever suggested to me that I have not tried is rubbing a banana on my head. I'm very allergic to bananas.

There are over 100 different primary headache diseases. Most of them are rare compared to migraine, but cluster headache (not cluster migraine - that's not a thing) is the second most common. If it weren't compared to migraine it would not be rare, with an estimated 250,000-400,000 people living with that disease in the US. Yes, cluster headache can be treated with psilocybin and some other psychedelics, although those treatments do not work for everyone and they often stop working after some time.

I'd be interested to know where your friend lives that they have a prescription/license to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms to use as treatment. I'm guessing Canada. I know that only a few people have gotten those permits so far. I'd love to meet your friend so that we can help others get through the subsection 56(1) process. If you aren't aware, I'm the president of Clusterbusters, the people who developed the busting method and are driving the research into psychedelics for cluster headache, migraine and other headache diseases. Bob Wold, the founder, is one of my best friends, and last year I got to meet Flash for the first time. Flash is the guy that stumbled upon the idea of psychedelics for cluster when he missed a cycle after using LSD recreationally. He told Bob and a few others about it back in the old days of message boards. They took the idea and ran with it. Bob developed a treatment protocol after gathering a ton of anecdotal evidence, then convinced Drs. Sewell and Halpern at Harvard to study it. Later Yale picked up the work. I've been working with Bob, clusterheads, and researchers for about 10 years and am heavily involved in psychedelic policy creation in the states and globally. I've talked to thousands of clusterheads and helped many of them learn to bust, even though we are aware it is illegal here. Until Emgality, there were no treatments developed specifically for cluster headache, and not everyone has access to that medication. Tangentially, April is also a part of this team. She's awesome.

Reducing the financial burden on the individual doesn't start with masking up, it starts with the government reducing its size and decreasing the amount of funds it steals from the citizens. The IRS didn't need those 90k agents, ukraine didn't need those billions, etc...
This is an opinion, and one that I understand and recognize, but I don't think it is fact. We make choices about what we want to spend our money on. And please, for the love of GOD, somebody pay the IRS more so that you can actually get someone on the phone over there. I've wasted about 100 hours of my life on my kid's school's PTA due to an IRS issue that we did not cause, but have no hope of resolving soon because the IRS is so underfunded. You can argue that we shouldn't have as much IRS, but what we've done is defund it without putting new policies in place that reduce the regulatory and legal need for it. That doesn't help anyone.

I'm not going to touch the part about Ukraine. I'm not an expert on foreign policy.

Costs in the medical world is a discussion in itself... The pharmaceutical industry is the same as every other industry, they're using the same subscription model.
I agree with this, although I would never just point the finger at the pharmaceutical industry. Also, I'm sitting here because of pharmaceuticals, so I'm not saying they aren't without merit.

I'd like to see the medical industry shift focus back onto the patients they're supposed to be helping instead of primarily focusing on their bottom line. Public health is a service, not a for-profit industry. Every time I have to call my health insurance company I'm reminded why I pay so much in premiums, the massive call centers full of fucktards that can't help cost a lot of money.
Fucking yes. I 100% agree. It's a fucked system. I was in a room recently with Dan Kueter, who is one of the CEOs of United Healthcare and it was all I could do to not kick him in the nuts. If I wasn't sure that would land me in prison forever, I would have done it. He deserves to be tortured. They all do. I think everyone in the country has a right to healthcare EXCEPT for payer execs, PBM execs, and pharma execs. Maybe for-profit hospital system execs too. I'm sure I'm leaving some people out here. But they should all be step-therapied, nonmedical switched, and denied to death.

Society is already a community. Ironically, moving out of the metropolitan area I grew up in allowed me to feel more like I was part of a community. When there's a million people all in one place the individual gets lost.
I did not enjoy living in a rural community where there was no social safety net, access to good healthcare, or variety of culture. I actually found rural living to be much more homogenous and less individual. Everyone spoke, thought, and behaved the same like a giant Asch's Conformity Experiment.

It's not possible to force everyone to comply with public safety measures that are overly restrictive to make everywhere safe for the compromised few, and it's against human nature.
I also think this is an opinion and one that comes with an individualistic mindset. Clearly, we do force people to comply with public safety measures that are restrictive all the time. We have all kinds of regulations and laws about workplace safety, wearing seatbelts, not smoking around other people, how car manufacturers can make things, how we grow food, what we put in the water, and sooooo much more. We have laws that say that everyone has to wear something covering their junk in public, yet people are somehow upset about having to cover their faces. And the laws about covering your junk aren't even based on safety, they are based on someone's idea of modesty. We have lots of laws that protect a few people because we know that it is important. We've just decided for whatever reason that we don't like THIS regulation. It's bizarre.

Honestly, I don't really think there should be mask mandates anymore. However, until people can prove that they are responsible enough to make good choices on their own, it is, unfortunately, necessary. People are not making good choices, which is something that I bet these elementary students understand better than most adults.

• Gravy
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: eileenbunny and fly
Me not caring about your health issues is a bit different than murdering. Murder is an actual crime whereas me not caring about you is just impolite.
Yes, I stretched the example to the extreme, but at least you admit that not caring about others is impolite. And it is.

Caring about strangers is the only way societies can really work.

• Gravy

As for the discussion about migraine, are you using the word migraine interchangeably with headache? Migraine is a primary, genetic headache disease characterized by attacks lasting 4-72 hours. The pain is typically unilateral, pulsating, with moderate to severe intensity, and aggravated by physical activity, and associated with nausea and/or photophobia and phonophobia. An attack has 4 phases and can come with a range of other symptoms including vomiting, confusion, blurred vision, fatigue, numbness in extremities, seeing flashing lights, feeling hot or cold, dizziness, and more. More often than not, an attack cannot be treated with a couple of Advil and a nap. The average person living with migraine disease has 4-6 migraine days a month. This is enough to impact a typical 9-5 job. About 5 million people living with the disease have chronic migraine, with 15 or more migraine days a month. Of those, about 1/5 have intractable migraine, which is a migraine attack that just never goes away but may vary in intensity.

Until very recently, I was living with a migraine attack that started in 1991. I have tried over 70 treatments including but not limited to dozens of pharmaceuticals both preventive and abortive alone and in various combinations, yoga, physical therapy, elimination diets, behavioral therapy, biofeedback, neurofeedback, acupressure, acupuncture, psychedelics, various exercise routines, strict routines, IVIG, mindfulness, meditation, dozens of vitamins and supplements, putting my feet in hot water and ice on my head, putting my feet in cold water and a heating pad on my head, ice packs, ice baths, chiropractic, massage, tai chi, salt caves, transcranial magenetic stimulation, hyperbaric chamber, craniosacral therapy, various nerve stimulating devices, breathing techniques...and I'm sure there is more. The only thing anyone ever suggested to me that I have not tried is rubbing a banana on my head. I'm very allergic to bananas.

There are over 100 different primary headache diseases. Most of them are rare compared to migraine, but cluster headache (not cluster migraine - that's not a thing) is the second most common. If it weren't compared to migraine it would not be rare, with an estimated 250,000-400,000 people living with that disease in the US. Yes, cluster headache can be treated with psilocybin and some other psychedelics, although those treatments do not work for everyone and they often stop working after some time.

I'd be interested to know where your friend lives that they have a prescription/license to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms to use as treatment. I'm guessing Canada. I know that only a few people have gotten those permits so far. I'd love to meet your friend so that we can help others get through the subsection 56(1) process. If you aren't aware, I'm the president of Clusterbusters, the people who developed the busting method and are driving the research into psychedelics for cluster headache, migraine and other headache diseases. Bob Wold, the founder, is one of my best friends, and last year I got to meet Flash for the first time. Flash is the guy that stumbled upon the idea of psychedelics for cluster when he missed a cycle after using LSD recreationally. He told Bob and a few others about it back in the old days of message boards. They took the idea and ran with it. Bob developed a treatment protocol after gathering a ton of anecdotal evidence, then convinced Drs. Sewell and Halpern at Harvard to study it. Later Yale picked up the work. I've been working with Bob, clusterheads, and researchers for about 10 years and am heavily involved in psychedelic policy creation in the states and globally. I've talked to thousands of clusterheads and helped many of them learn to bust, even though we are aware it is illegal here. Until Emgality, there were no treatments developed specifically for cluster headache, and not everyone has access to that medication. Tangentially, April is also a part of this team. She's awesome.
I'm not up on definitions since I don't get headaches ever. I can't imagine having a migraine as you describe for years, I likely wouldn't be here today if I had that happen to me. I obviously wasn't aware you were an expert, I haven't been really active here since 2014. It's exciting that people on this forum are actually doing things. My friend is in Scandanavia so I'm sure the laws are different.

Also, April will forever be a terrible person for the purposes of all discussions. This is in no way reflective of his behavior IRL.

This is an opinion, and one that I understand and recognize, but I don't think it is fact. We make choices about what we want to spend our money on. And please, for the love of GOD, somebody pay the IRS more so that you can actually get someone on the phone over there. I've wasted about 100 hours of my life on my kid's school's PTA due to an IRS issue that we did not cause, but have no hope of resolving soon because the IRS is so underfunded. You can argue that we shouldn't have as much IRS, but what we've done is defund it without putting new policies in place that reduce the regulatory and legal need for it. That doesn't help anyone.
IMO the policies that they can't adequately support should be rolled back. The size and scope of the federal government is off the charts and out of control. Much of it needs to be trimmed back.

Fucking yes. I 100% agree. It's a fucked system. I was in a room recently with Dan Kueter, who is one of the CEOs of United Healthcare and it was all I could do to not kick him in the nuts. If I wasn't sure that would land me in prison forever, I would have done it. He deserves to be tortured. They all do. I think everyone in the country has a right to healthcare EXCEPT for payer execs, PBM execs, and pharma execs. Maybe for-profit hospital system execs too. I'm sure I'm leaving some people out here. But they should all be step-therapied, nonmedical switched, and denied to death.
Did you ask him about why he sucks so much and hates the people who pay his salary or just get upset and do nothing? IMO if you're in the circles with these execs and doing nothing to get in their ears about the problems, you're part of the same problem.

I did not enjoy living in a rural community where there was no social safety net, access to good healthcare, or variety of culture. I actually found rural living to be much more homogenous and less individual. Everyone spoke, thought, and behaved the same like a giant Asch's Conformity Experiment.
It depends on your involvement with the community. It's a true social safety net that you have to develop with your local peers, not a social safety net sponsored by the government. We still have food pantries and shelters and stuff like that, and there's locals who will go the extra mile for other locals just because. The small community polices itself in many cases. Some things can be homogeneous but others aren't, it all depends on who you surround yourself with. I've managed to find a fair bit of diversity in my community of under 1k people. I can share pretty much all of my hobbies with someone I know locally, we can have some drinks or do activities. It's the same as when I lived in the metro area but we can do cooler things together.

Honestly, I don't really think there should be mask mandates anymore. However, until people can prove that they are responsible enough to make good choices on their own, it is, unfortunately, necessary. People are not making good choices, which is something that I bet these elementary students understand better than most adults.
You don't think there should be mandates but you do think there should be mandates? It's not possible to define "good choices" because this is subjective. It's the same as any other controversial big ticket issue people fight about: abortion, gun control, religion, politics, etc... Everyone has their moral stance and somewhere along the line we as a society lost the ability to agree to disagree. Maybe that specific choice is right/wrong for you as an individual, it may be the opposite for another individual for reasons that are readily understandable if they're brought to light. I'm not going to go heckle people in masks but you can bet I won't be wearing one unless I'm forced to do it for something I absolutely need to achieve. I've been all over the nation and talked to thousands of people since 2020, throughout the pandemic and it was fine. My choice to live my life free and clear doesn't impact anyone else's freedom, they manage their own risk just the same as I do.

It depends on your involvement with the community. It's a true social safety net that you have to develop with your local peers, not a social safety net sponsored by the government. We still have food pantries and shelters and stuff like that, and there's locals who will go the extra mile for other locals just because. The small community polices itself in many cases. Some things can be homogeneous but others aren't, it all depends on who you surround yourself with. I've managed to find a fair bit of diversity in my community of under 1k people. I can share pretty much all of my hobbies with someone I know locally, we can have some drinks or do activities. It's the same as when I lived in the metro area but we can do cooler things together.
Yeah I've lived in a lot of small towns and there's usually a good crosssection of people. Maybe because they were mostly college towns? Even on military bases tho you still get a mixed bag.

I'm not up on definitions since I don't get headaches ever. I can't imagine having a migraine as you describe for years, I likely wouldn't be here today if I had that happen to me. I obviously wasn't aware you were an expert, I haven't been really active here since 2014. It's exciting that people on this forum are actually doing things. My friend is in Scandanavia so I'm sure the laws are different.

Also, April will forever be a terrible person for the purposes of all discussions. This is in no way reflective of his behavior IRL.

IMO the policies that they can't adequately support should be rolled back. The size and scope of the federal government is off the charts and out of control. Much of it needs to be trimmed back.

Did you ask him about why he sucks so much and hates the people who pay his salary or just get upset and do nothing? IMO if you're in the circles with these execs and doing nothing to get in their ears about the problems, you're part of the same problem.

You don't think there should be mandates but you do think there should be mandates? It's not possible to define "good choices" because this is subjective. It's the same as any other controversial big ticket issue people fight about: abortion, gun control, religion, politics, etc... Everyone has their moral stance and somewhere along the line we as a society lost the ability to agree to disagree. Maybe that specific choice is right/wrong for you as an individual, it may be the opposite for another individual for reasons that are readily understandable if they're brought to light. I'm not going to go heckle people in masks but you can bet I won't be wearing one unless I'm forced to do it for something I absolutely need to achieve. I've been all over the nation and talked to thousands of people since 2020, throughout the pandemic and it was fine. My choice to live my life free and clear doesn't impact anyone else's freedom, they manage their own risk just the same as I do.
It's not impossible to define "good choices," but it might be impossible to get everyone to like "good choices" like wearing a mask if you are sick and need to go out in public. If everyone did that, we wouldn't have nearly as much illness going around. But as you have illustrated, people don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves in this society if it is slightly inconvenient for them to do so. I wish we didn't need mandates, but we do because people aren't responsible. I don't think we can trim back government until we can convince people to start taking responsibility for not just themselves, but society.

Also, I disagree that small communities offer the same social safety net that more populated areas do. We see this in rural communities across the country. States that rate poorly on social services are more often ones with more rural areas like Wyoming, Kansas, and Mississippi. Sure, some people in those communities might decide they feel like helping out and they pat themselves heartily on the back for it, but in general, it's not nearly enough. People aren't going to help a lot when they have the impression that they only have to fulfill their own needs. That type of person doesn't consider charity a responsibility, but a fulfillment of their own need to feel good about themselves. Meaningful charity in the US is in a rapid decline and is becoming increasingly rare.

I didn't ask the exec. from United Healthcare why he sucks so much and hates the people who pay his salary. That wouldn't have been productive. I did explain why headache patients need access to better and more affordable treatments and now people living with headache have access to better and more affordable treatments. That seemed like a better idea. You don't really get results by insulting people. If I knew how to change healthcare as a whole in this country I would, but as far as I can tell, socialized medicine is the only thing that is going to remove capitalism from the equation. You don't like socialism, but you also have professed that you believe that healthcare should be accessible. Do you have a solution that doesn't involve government oversight and regulation?