Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

fat honey boo boo GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers

Cliffs: Life expectancy still hasn't fully recovered from COVID. We're still down 1.3 years. Many European countries have recovered, but of course - not us!
Um there is no post covid, my friend got covid last week :p I think there is just a general decline in US health. Look up "Social Determinants of Health"

Last edited:
Jesus woman. Hope its not too bad.

it’s like a slow progression…
before i wound move thru symptoms pretty fast and the it was 10/10 painful and awful

this is the opposite.

so my client tested positive for covid and it’s SUPER SICK, i have many of the symptoms but im testing negative at the moment.
for me the dead giveaway is the Covid Headache.
it’s something else… its the most intense and brutal shit ever and i only get it when i have covid
and i have the headache again

licking doorknobs and elevator buttons

how else??? i was with someone who had “the sniffles”
Toddlers and flight attendants :rolleyes:

Nothing says customer service like giving your clients and coworkers the damn plague. Theres some post exposure antivirals now that really lessen the symptoms, not sure if they're in Canada-use.

Nothing says customer service like giving your clients and coworkers the damn plague. Theres some post exposure antivirals now that really lessen the symptoms, not sure if they're in Canada-use.
Yeah, we can get Paxlovid

it’s like a slow progression…
before i wound move thru symptoms pretty fast and the it was 10/10 painful and awful

this is the opposite.

so my client tested positive for covid and it’s SUPER SICK, i have many of the symptoms but im testing negative at the moment.
for me the dead giveaway is the Covid Headache.
it’s something else… its the most intense and brutal shit ever and i only get it when i have covid
and i have the headache again
I've only had the rona once but the headache was what made me say oh shit, something isn't right here.

i’ve been on 5 commercial flights since jan 1
and tons on my jets and SHOCKINGLY, i didn’t catch the ron’aids.

i got it from a client

and toddlers ? ewww keep those little fuckers away from me

i’ve been on 5 commercial flights since jan 1
and tons on my jets and SHOCKINGLY, i didn’t catch the ron’aids.

i got it from a client

and toddlers ? ewww keep those little fuckers away from me
Yeah but you should have developed some sort of immunity. I mean I guess you could be immunocomprised from IBS but I'm not a doctor,