Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Does this all stem from your liver isses?
Yeah. It's not a direct result but it's all related to having no shit End Stage Liver Disease. All the fluid issues are liver related, the infections are because my immune system is basically shot, the hernia is because I lost 150lbs and you just don't have the muscle tone to try and shit when youre constipated. I still don't know why they didn't give me an enema, after that they didn't bother with the ducolax etc they just do a soapy enema now. Which if I had any sense of privacy left... Once you've had a dude stick a IV filled with warm water up your butt until you start violently shitting nonstop...

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I bruised my hand taking the back seat out of the GTO last night.
my hands are beat to fuck right now too from wrenching on the zero turn. My dumbass decided to take it into the woods to cut some of the undergrowth before i did the spring blade sharpening. I ended up bending a remove-able spindle shaft that you need to drop down to take the blade off to sharpen it. So to sharpen that blade, i had to remove the whole damn spindle, which included removing an interference fit pulley, which i snapped a bolt off in :/

After i got all that sorted and was ready to mow, valve stem busted off the tire. So its up on jack stands until i get the right tool to insert a new valve stem without breaking the bead, cause the tires are bit dry rotted, and theyre also big enough that its tough to break the bead myself.

Meanwhile, FUCKING BIRD FLU.

Anyone else more concerned than usual about it?
Mortality through the roof, recently transmitted to a human.... seems to have transmitted to cats from milk.

All bad.

Good: It doesnt spread. Almost no humans get it, since 2002 only 858 cases or something like that. But if you do get it... good chance you're fucked.