Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Here's Planet Caravan, easy on the horns but with a latin percussion section going. Jesus fuck the guys are good on guitars.

And they're from Austin, go check those fuckers out for us.

There's a bunch of bands that do the "cover a style in a different style" thing. It was kind of a schtick a while back. Haven't seen those guys but they sound pretty good at it.

There was another one who did a bunch of rock, metal, and radio hits all in bluegrass.

Another who did AC/DC all in like old timey lounge act/Ratpack type stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Another who did AC/DC all in like old timey lounge act/Ratpack type stuff.
The missus and I went to the Lucy Maud Dining Room in PEI for our anniversary a few years back, it's a fine dining restaurant run by students doing the culinary program at Holland College.

We're there eating, the waiters/waitresses are all dressed up and tending to us all professionally, there's a bunch of old rich people there dining at other tables, and they've got classy sounding music playing soft in the background. I wasn't really paying attention to the music but all of a sudden I realize, "wait a sec... that's black hole sun!"

I swear the place got 10 times better after that.

The missus and I went to the Lucy Maud Dining Room in PEI for our anniversary a few years back, it's a fine dining restaurant run by students doing the culinary program at Holland College.

We're there eating, the waiters/waitresses are all dressed up and tending to us all professionally, there's a bunch of old rich people there dining at other tables, and they've got classy sounding music playing soft in the background. I wasn't really paying attention to the music but all of a sudden I realize, "wait a sec... that's black hole sun!"

I swear the place got 10 times better after that.

I love those.
Isn't there a version of a Disturbed song at the end of some zombie movie?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings