Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

...also all the stuff he did with thin lizzy, we can have diff favs who gives afuck
I'll have to check that out, and the one you posted. Thanks.

My only experience with Gary Moore's music is the live duet of "Too Tired" he does with Albert Collins, which the local classic rock station plays all the time. Albert's got his clean tele tone going, playing in his usual style, but Gary Moore's got a distorted les paul going, playing at the speed of light, squeezing off the high notes with big bends... just exaggerated as fuck. Yeah, he's a showman and I respect his skills I guess, but damnit Albert Collins is the better guitarist on that recording.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I'll have to check that out, and the one you posted. Thanks.

My only experience with Gary Moore's music is the live duet of "Too Tired" he does with Albert Collins, which the local classic rock station plays all the time. Albert's got his clean tele tone going, playing in his usual style, but Gary Moore's got a distorted les paul going, playing at the speed of light, squeezing off the high notes with big bends... just exaggerated as fuck. Yeah, he's a showman and I respect his skills I guess, but damnit Albert Collins is the better guitarist on that recording.
Anytime Gee baba, Albert collins is one sick guitarist. I always liked it better when gary played the strat.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
giphy.gif