Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

must have been the eclipse. bummer.
Got a crazy blood infection but they aren't running any IVs and I haven't eaten or drank since yesterday. Keep saying they are moving me to the ICU on account of how much monitoring I'm supposed to be on.

Got a crazy blood infection but they aren't running any IVs and I haven't eaten or drank since yesterday. Keep saying they are moving me to the ICU on account of how much monitoring I'm supposed to be on.
awkward big gulps GIF

In the ICU. They're wondering why my sugar is low... I haven't eaten or drank anything in two days >.<

I went to pick up my W2 from the pizza shop and my boss/friend Antonio made me my favorite sub, 14" bread brought daily from NJ lightly toasted,

Lettuce
Tomato
Pepperonici
Red onion
Oven roasted turkey breast
Swiss cheese
Olive oil, vinegar and herbs

I got one bite of it :'(

Speaking of I tried attmans deli corned beef w/ swiss and saukraut and mustard. It was damn good. $19 for a sandwich tho.

So, turns out when you are sedentary, have a high stress job, and dont bother with fitness you get fat.

Only time I see my weight is when i go see the doc. I'm up 20lbs this years to 190. I'm 5'11 so that aint exactly ok.

Starting tracking my food today, today was a thoughtful day, but I didnt change much and im at around a 700 calorie deficit, so if i can keep that up I should be able to get healthy again.

I dont drink soda, no chips/junkfood/etc, dont drink alcohol, fried foods are rare, so my diet is pretty good, but i'll chop down portion sizes as needed, and be very conscious of my choices. No dessert, no snacks for a while until I get the hang of how much im eating.

Strange thing is, I didnt even notice. All my pants and shirts still fit fine, I havent noticed any major pudginess, although i certainly dont have a 6-pack.

Here goes nothin, need to be healthy.
Down to 155. Got a good scale that tracks body fat/muscle/etc and started logging additional data.

5 more pounds and then I'll start phase 2, exercise, to build strength and put back on some weight in the form of muscle.

My bobblehead is huge and my clothes dont fit :( I looked better when i was less healthy

Evaluating which fitness tracker is right for me too. Want one that is pretty good at exercise, but excellent at sleep tracking. My sleep is, and always has been, absolute shit. Want to try to fix that.

Oddly enough, the ring trackers are the best across the board at everything, but im not paying a subscription to Aura. I'm hoping the samsung ring that comes out this summer will be good.

Evaluating which fitness tracker is right for me too. Want one that is pretty good at exercise, but excellent at sleep tracking. My sleep is, and always has been, absolute shit. Want to try to fix that.

Oddly enough, the ring trackers are the best across the board at everything, but im not paying a subscription to Aura. I'm hoping the samsung ring that comes out this summer will be good.

cough, Apple Watch, cough.